Seniors. . . Plzzzzzz Help

Hai pals,

I am a freshbie in Trading,
This is my first post, So plz guide me carefully

1. I want to trade in Intraday trading as I feel I can do better in it, But after reading some reports I found that it as the most dangerous one :eek:, Is it true ?

2. I have a demat a/c in ICICIDirect, Is it more flexible to do intraday trading in that site ? Or Which is best, plz suggest.:rolleyes:

3. What is more dangerous things in Intraday trading, Which are the steps I should take care of while doing intraday trading ?

4. Which is the best method to better bucks ? :p

Plz suggest sincerely,
Thanks in advance

Hai I too had similar experience where I had lost quite a sum of money doing intraday, but then I realized that it is not that only thing is that you have to be careful and watching the scrips that you have bought.
Few points to note
1.Set a value that you want to attain and also stop loss, this basically determines the loss you would be ready to take for the day and if you gain profit that would be really good.

2.Never buy in bulk or even sell in bulks. Buy max 20-50 depending upon the price of the share or equity.

3.Watch out for the companies in the news, these are bound to gain or make loss depending upon the news.

4.Always have some cash in case the share you buy falls unexpectedly below your stop loss value.You can take delivery of the stocks and sell at a later date or day once you gain.

That would take care of your fears I hope. Good luck.

dear gupta

i read your mail ,i want to mention that i was also the intra day trade through icici fom one year .At the end of the year i found that i have lost 1.50 lacks in intra day trading i 1.50 lacs i found i paid rs.80,000/- as bank commission so i found that my huge lose due to bank commision and intra day (i am become alocloic of intra day)

so i decide to change the agent and choose relaincemoney ,throug i found i pay very nominal commission in comparision to icici bank ,resulting i earn profit

but finally i drop the idea of intra day because i swap your 4 days profit in a single day aong with some portion of your capital

therfore i jumped in F&O and earse the loss on 1.80 lcaks in just 20 days

therefore i advise to you forget the intra day and jump to F& O segment which likely same as intra day but in F&O the position carried forwards to next days wiht same cost as in intra day but required huge investment

thanks
rajeev goyal

According to me, there is no difference.

But everything happens faster
Faster profits
Faster Losses
Need cool & strong head
Fast but steady decisions

some like 20 20 form of cricket :D

U

uasish

Hai pals,

I am a freshbie in Trading,
This is my first post, So plz guide me carefully

1. I want to trade in Intraday trading as I feel I can do better in it, But after reading some reports I found that it as the most dangerous one :eek:, Is it true ?

2. I have a demat a/c in ICICIDirect, Is it more flexible to do intraday trading in that site ? Or Which is best, plz suggest.:rolleyes:

3. What is more dangerous things in Intraday trading, Which are the steps I should take care of while doing intraday trading ?

4. Which is the best method to better bucks ? :p

Plz suggest sincerely,
Thanks in advance

harsh,

What your post reveals that you know ,intraday is dangerous for your financial health,still you want to try it out.
Then why not try Gambling like 'Lotto'.
Even betting on Horse racing,one has to know the Horse's previous track timings,pedigree,jockey's past records etc.
As you dont want to even spend some time on learning so avoid Horse Racing,Lotto would be Best.

Asish

U

uasish

Plz go through Saint's thread,intraday is the smallest time - frame hence extremely difficult to trade.One does not go to Lower Time frame 1st before Learning the Higher TF.
Any profession needs time ,can you cite me one profession which does not need time & skill ,even Contract killing requires knowledge of the tools ,selecting the terrain ,timing the Execution ,a well planned escape route ,then why cant we give time to learn Trading ? (Trading also requires all the skills of a contract killer & some more.)
Becoz in built subconcious mind set is that this is just Gambling.

U

uasish

Similar traits shared by a Contract Killer & a Trader :=

a) 1st select your Tgt ( any scrip of your choice).
b) Watch its movement for few days.
c) Select your Terrain .( Support / resistance / Trend Line / Fib / Pivots etc).
d) Select your execution Tool.
e) A well planned escape route.( SL ,Double Ulta Sauda ,etc).
f) Exit route .(Exit Price)
g) Time the Kill .( Entry Price )
h) Dont look back ,once on job until returning back to a safe Hide - Out.(Never lament even the scrip goes Up / Down after your Exit,whether my Risk / Reward achvd,if so forget)

Re trading intraday you need too many data and experience to be a regular earner.you first earn through regular trading on delivery basis and then only jump into F&O or intraday.Earning in delivery trading is also extremely difficult consistently.A few steps are as under:
1.wait and wait with cash.Don't jump.General market will start crashing one day in every four months.
2.Wait for the fall to complete.It will form a solid base on daily basis.The lowest price of nifty or sensex is ascertained.
3.Enter on the fourt or fifth day of rise of general market in any of the stock you like.
4.Restrict you stock nos max to five.
5.exit if general market again go down below its earlier value or your stock corrects more than 6to 8 %.
6. if your stock doesn't hit the loss hold for eight weeks.
7.Above method doesn't ensure profit but you may try.

Similar traits shared by a Contract Killer & a Trader :=

a) 1st select your Tgt ( any scrip of your choice).
b) Watch its movement for few days.
c) Select your Terrain .( Support / resistance / Trend Line / Fib / Pivots etc).
d) Select your execution Tool.
e) A well planned escape route.( SL ,Double Ulta Sauda ,etc).
f) Exit route .(Exit Price)
g) Time the Kill .( Entry Price )
h) Dont look back ,once on job until returning back to a safe Hide - Out.(Never lament even the scrip goes Up / Down after your Exit,whether my Risk / Reward achvd,if so forget)
great metaphor. could you explain double ulta sauda piease?