Selling trading signals

Hi guys,

I have been trading for around 3 years now. I want to start a business of selling my trades. How do I go about it? Can I do that without becoming a SEBI registered Investment advisor? I am a Telecom engineer.
Also is there a platform where we can sell our trades for money like the trade copying service of eToro in forex?

newtrader101

Hi guys,

I have been trading for around 3 years now. I want to start a business of selling my trades. How do I go about it? Can I do that without becoming a SEBI registered Investment advisor? I am a Telecom engineer.
Also is there a platform where we can sell our trades for money like the trade copying service of eToro in forex?
Regarding getting clients, you only need to share your profit statement.
I believe Zerodha has a service similar to eToro.

praveen98

Hi guys,

You have to get registered with SEBI, otherwise it is not legal. By the way heard that Zerodha closed Open trade due to some regulatory issues, i am not sure you can confirm this with Zerodha.
All the Best.