Selling Calls?????

If the stock price approahes the srike price of my naked put,
1. I can offset my position by buying a call at the same strike price and accept a small lossor

Hello kkeskar,

Sir , i am still a bit confused . how does buying a call offset a naked short put. Is this not a vanilla long.

kindman

Ha Ha Kesar Ur Funny...

See First U Sold A Naked Put ..

And When The Price Reaches Near To Ur Strike Price Then U Buy A Calll??? Ha Ha Means Double Loss When It Goes Down

Ha Ha Ur Really Funny

kkeskar92

Ha Ha Kesar Ur Funny...

See First U Sold A Naked Put ..

And When The Price Reaches Near To Ur Strike Price Then U Buy A Calll??? Ha Ha Means Double Loss When It Goes Down

Ha Ha Ur Really Funny

Hello kindman
I dont think anything I said is funny and this forum is not meant to mock at somebody....I can also post in the language u use.
What I meant to say is clear.......

I have 3 options if the price approaches strike price of my naked put.
1. I can buy a put....sorry for the previous post where I misspelt it buy call.....and offset my position
2. I can sell the futures or short the stock in case I am playing intraday
3. I can accept if my put is exercised and buy the attractive stock at cheaper price.

Ha Ha Selling Put Is Risky...

It Need More Margin

And Loss = Unlimited

And If U Want To Invest In Good Compani
Then Buy Call
Margin Less/ Loss Is Initial Amount Paid

Chief- do you realize that a naked Put ( or selling a Put) is Equivalent to a covered call- I am sure you will be shocked but that is the fact> Would you call a covered call strategy risk? IT depends on the market you can loose your shirt on selling naked calls if the stock prices keep going up!

Hello Kindman,
The whole derivatives and speculation is risky. Selling naked puts needs more margin but it can be offset by buying a call below the strike price of the sold put i.e. bear spread.
If you want to buy the stock of a good company, one would certainly like to buy it cheaper and not at a high price by buying a call.Why loose the premium by buying a call?
Unlimited loss?---
If the stock price approahes the srike price of my naked put,
1. I can offset my position by buying a call at the same strike price and accept a small lossor
2. I would sell the future of the said stock
3. even if the put is exercised, I can have a stock of a company at a cheaper rate.

Dude

You seriously are in need of Help!