Sell Rpower Buy Ntpc

THETRADER

For power sector in your portfolio, NTPC appears to have corrected and just about starting (Last qtr results are bad for NTPC). A good time to buy. If you have RPOWER - overvalued scrip, exit now.

sudoku1

For power sector in your portfolio, NTPC appears to have corrected and just about starting (Last qtr results are bad for NTPC). A good time to buy. If you have RPOWER - overvalued scrip, exit now.
BUT when mkts recover.....some day.....both will b back again

NTPC is around 150 from 158.
RPOWER is around 130 from 218.
What rubbish...If thats the case Rpower will also bounce back to 218 na?
One thing that funnymetal investors dont understand is the opportunity for ownership.
If you arent a trader..dont pretend like one and say ooh aaah..

just stay shut and wait for ur planned window of exit

Cactus

Title of thread Sell R power.........buy ntpc...........

Gay bech ghodi layi.............:D

Ha, I missed this one out.

What rubbish...If thats the case Rpower will also bounce back to 218 na?
Well, the market has told you already.

One thing that funnymetal investors dont understand is the opportunity for ownership.
Just read this forum to know about RPOWER, where a lot of members have given financial facts. Even a dumb guy can understand that. You can be a wise trader if you know fundamentals, if you do not know about that.

If you arent a trader..dont pretend like one and say ooh aaah..
just stay shut and wait for ur planned window of exit
Who said I am pretending? Besides, Who are you to say what others should do? If at all anyone should shut up, it should be you, as you are the one who is talking about others without any authority.

I am happy to see atleast one who acknowledged that he was saved from RPOWER. You could search this forums.

sudoku1

Three things in life once gone will not come back. TIME,WORDS & OPPORTUNITY......
Three things in life should never be lost HOPE,LOVE & FRIENDS....

now come on .......find the abv qualities in these 2 PAAWARIYA stocks....:D

praveen taneja

sir u hav a vast knowledge about this mkt.Iread everywhere i find ur msg can i know something about u my id on YM is [email protected] u can mail me too or add me pls if u can