Self trading or broker??

Hi, I'm new in here, I am willing to invest 30k rs in shares and mutual funds, 10 k for mutual funds of 1 year or 2 years and 20 k for shares, mostly for a week or a month, I can keep them as well for future if market price seems steady, main attractions are TCS, ITC,axis , icici, tech mahindra etc. Question is, should I go for the SBI 3in 1 trading account or a broker firm like angel and karvy or indiainfoline (situated in my area). Also can I invest in day trading from SBI 3in1 , what are the maintenance charges annually and intraday and also any thing better than SBI ?? Please help ☺

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

go for any discount broker

the broker you are naming above will eat your capital away in the name of brokerage
Zerodha seems OK, but is keeping demat acc with them safe? Also I've heard that using SBI demat account and other trading account , one can only buy shares and cannot sell them , to sell them they need same trading account from the same demat account provider. How true is that??

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Answer: Brokers helps you and guide you for buying right kind of share and to do trading and buy shares as a holding or want to do intraday trading,you need an online trading account which you can open with the help of brokers only but before going to any of these brokers you mentioned make proper research of their brokerage charges, risk and facilities they provide to their customer. There are many good brokerage firm who charges very less brokerage charges ( even less than SBI) and no other hidden charges like Finvasia, angel broking etc

Some self-employed traders work at on-site trading facilities, which I'm sure provides a very different experience. A trader at such a facility will have some of the same resources of a trader at a proprietary firm.