Self talk for Trading

Firstly , what a well written post. Indeed , whatever you said is absolutely true.

Our performances is guided by our thoughts . Someone with an optimistic approach is sure to close a better deal than someone with a pessimistic approach . I think thats how emotions affect our trading decisions. We make better decisions when we are positive . Our ability to think from various angles is enhanced with a positive outlook.

Self talk guides our behavior and affects our decisions . To keep myself disciplined and unaffected by emotions i meditate for 30 minutes each day to calm myself . Even when i make a loss , i meditate for a while to not let losses demoralize my strength . I try to remain patient in all spheres of life. Keeping a regular track of news , waking up early , going for a walk having breakfast , and then opening the markets . Thats how i begin trading. I give time and space to myself and my decisions. I never rush up to close a position. For me, patience is the key. If i am patient i will definitely close out a good deal and if i am not , i will regret the whole day .