Self Help & Misc. Instresting Stuff.

What is more important than success? – Rohit Kahyap

True story :

There was a very brilliant student.

He always scored 100% in Maths and Science.

Got selected for IIT Madras and did well.

Went to the University of California for MBA.

Got a high paying job in America and settled there.

Married a Beautiful Tamil Girl.

Bought a 5 room big house and luxury car.

He had everything that makes him successful but a few years later it was reported that he committed suicide – but after shooting his wife and children first.

So, what went wrong? California Institute of Clinical Psychology Studied this case of the brilliant Indian techie and found “what went wrong?”

The researcher met the man’s friends and family. They learnt that he had lost his job due to economic crisis and he was out of work for a very long time. After even after reducing his salary expectations, he did not get any job in his field. Due to this, he was unable to pay his mortgage, and lost his home. The family survived a few months with little money but the situation seemed bleak. So he and his wife together decided to commit suicide. He first shot and killed his wife and children before killing himself.

The case study concluded that : The man was programmed for successes, but he was not trained to handle failures

So what do we learn from this? There are many people who will speak about success. But in today’s world, even if you have achieved everything, there is a possibility to lose everything. Nobody knows when the next economic, social, personal or environmental crisis will hit. The most important thing about life, as much as learning about being successful is to learn to handle failures and rejection.

For parents of young children, it is important to teach these two important aspect of life. i.e learning how to succeed, and learning how to handle failures. Learning high-level science and maths will help children to clear competitive exams, but knowledge about how to persevere in life will help them to face every problem they will encounter, which is unexpected and does not have a text book answer.

It is necessary to teach the children life skills just as much about how money works, instead of only teaching them to work for money!

Yeah, recently actor Mahesh Anand passed away. The police say suicide, decomposing body found after 2-3 days.

https://www.livehindustan.com/enter...d-at-his-mumbai-house-dies-at-57-2399684.html

You really need to act fast and to the point cause life is pretty hard at all what it makes really. Naturally I for sure understand what people wrote here about this things, but it shouldn't really matter that much. Just keep on going and that's really it.

I know many people are in something like mystic, ezoteric, parapsihology, saentology and all other things like for example that. Do let me know all this stuff. I am not realising how all that thing is happening out there. I do not see that things for long term

There is no much better solution in the self help than to help yourself to make something like habbit to do something anyway. I do really want to make it better always. I do not understand what is going on entirely here no matter what, that is all common sense.