SELECTED STOCKS FOR INTRADAY TRADING

PUCHU_2500

I select some stocks everyday which may have good fluctuations in intraday. Day traders may take selected stocks for their intraday trading purpose. Expecting selected stocks move either side and traders may take trading opportunities in these stocks. However there is no guaranty that selected stocks must go up or down it may trade in sideways also.
Criteria:-1. Trading volume more than 20 lacs
2. share prices more than 100 Rupees.
3. stocks closed as big GREEN
4. stocks closed as big RED
I may close this thread if selected stocks will not perform as per Traders expectation.
Let us see how they perform

MSN1979

Hi PUCHU_2500 So good idea to select stocks, So what to do with these stocks? Any strategy we follow?

MSN1979

Also is it possible to post results after stock selection. How did you take the trades and what was the sucess%

PUCHU_2500

stocks are selected for intraday trading purpose and traders may trade with their own system. I will be glad if traders get these stocks useful for their intra....for the time being I am observing how prev day's big green and red candle behave in intraday......

MSN1979

stocks are selected for intraday trading purpose and traders may trade with their own system. I will be glad if traders get these stocks useful for their intra....for the time being I am observing how prev day's big green and red candle behave in intraday......

short greens and long red or a toss of coin :) they never gave same results. Working on Algo for same with UM