Seeking advice on investing in bluechips

Hi,

I would like to invest in some bluechips for Long term. Is this a good time to buy some of the following stocks:-
RIL
DLF
L&T
ONGC
NTPC
Idea cellular
HDFC
SBI
Airtel
Tata power
Tata motor
TCS

Or should I wait. What would be the good price to enter for each of these stocks. Any suggestions on other bluechips I should consider?

wait until the stock price goes to below the book value so that you increase your margin of safety. it may take some time but you have to take care of your money

sudoku1

Hi,

I would like to invest in some bluechips for Long term. Is this a good time to buy some of the following stocks:-
RIL
DLF
L&T
ONGC
NTPC
Idea cellular
HDFC
SBI
Airtel
Tata power
Tata motor
TCS

Or should I wait. What would be the good price to enter for each of these stocks. Any suggestions on other bluechips I should consider?
if this level breaks....u may get a better deal going ahead !!:)

http://www.traderji.com/position-trading/38783-4th-mar-17000-bulls-enter-14.html#post432348

The market is still in correction period. Wait till the eurozone issue is not resolved.
Otherwise, check for previous night's NASDAQ closing values, if it is in red, the time is not yet right. The day NASDAQ closes in green, the market will become stable.

BTW its very difficult for most of these bluechip companies to go below their book values. Don't hope for that else you'll miss a good buying opportunity.

- Sunny Talreja

@ Sunny Tulreja,

Are you an authorized advertiser for the website mentioned in your signature?
I am not the authorized advertiser as such, but joined it recently, hence keep its name in my email and other signatures.
Thanks for updating me about form rules. sorry for inconvenience.

bunny

I am not the authorized advertiser as such, but joined it recently, hence keep its name in my email and other signatures.
Thanks for updating me about form rules. sorry for inconvenience.
lol......look at that.....such a novel excuse.....:rofl:

Zak

RVM, can you please explain the calculation of book value with an example?

I looked at RNRL, (equity cap 816.57 + reserves and surplus 983.61) divided by 816.57. The result is 2.20.

So how do I figure out if the current price of 52.75 trading at/under/over book value?

I'm a little confused, sorry. Thanks for your time.