Secure Your Child's Future

Planning for insurance plays a major role in an overall financial plan of an individual. One of the precious gifts in any parents life is their children and providing them the best education right from Play school to Post graduation is a key objective for a parent. Insurance acts as a bridge to ensure that your main goal of providing your children with the best education is fulfilled even in your absence.

Child insurance plans have always created a buzz with parents. But is this plan really something so special and different from an ordinary insurance plan?

Read More:

Child Insurance Plan

venkateshiyer

Investment Agent
Hi, I feel children plans are good. This will provide funds for their education and in case of girls for their marriage also.

LIC is providing Children Career Plan, Jeevan Tarang etc. They are quite good for children.

ING Aashirvad is a guaranteed child life insurance policy plan that pays out monies and helps you plan for the career and marriage of your children. In this plan the parent and child are the life insured/s during the policy term and once your child's future is adequately secured through the education and marriage payouts, the benefit of long term insurance protection shifts to the child during the extended policy term.

Offcourse we can invest in our child's future and definately this is the one of the best investments any parent can make their lifetime is an investment in their children's education and marriage.

Now a days investment is good option to secure child future just like I invest in Aegon Religare child insurance plan which provides me better plan with excellent expert advice with my budget price.

While buying life insurance the only policy which makes sense to cover your insurance requirement is term insurance .

You can buy term insurance from any Life insurance company which fulfils at least the following criteria’s.

1. Existence of insurance company for at least 5 years.
2. Claim Settlement Ratio of company should be at least 75%.
3. Premium charged by the company.
4. Claim Settlement Procedure

For any assistance you can contact me at [email protected] / [email protected] and mobile no. : +919830510546

I am associate with a leading Insurance Broking Company so our report is not any company centric.

Thanks
Sudip Dutta

Yes, child plans provides secure your children's future. Compare all insurance companies child plans online and than choose the best policy for you.