Sector wise trading chart

d_s_ramesh

Do you mean sectors in commodities? Sector charts are available for stocks. Exchange has few sector classifications done and values updated on real time. Sectors are broad classifications, having industry charts like Aluminium, steel, fertilizer, software, hardware, food processing, pharma, hotels, hospitals, 2& 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, auto anciliaries, private banks, psu banks, chemicals, engineering etc., would be more helpful to have a broad view of the market, we can get to understand which industry is performing good and find the stocks which are strong in that industry to trade. This will be a huge advantage and add more confidence in the way we trade.

Thank you boss. I wanted to get chart of just broad sector like banking, IT, Steel etc. Whatever you told is absolutely correct regarding selection of strongest one. Is there any chart available of multiple stocks in same sector for comparison?

I need your help regarding sector chart in AMIBROKER. Please let me know if there is any afl to see sector chart.

Suppose, I have some bank’s script in bank sector as a,b,c..........x,y,z. Now I need to see a combined sector chart for all bank's script.
Please help me. Your cooperation is highly appreciated in this regards.

Last edited:

ashu1234

I need your help regarding sector chart in AMIBROKER. Please let me know if there is any afl to see sector chart.

Suppose, I have some bank’s script in bank sector as a,b,c..........x,y,z. Now I need to see a combined sector chart for all bank's script.
Please help me. Your cooperation is highly appreciated in this regards.
A good way to do it is to go here
http://www.moneycontrol.com/stock-charts/icicibank/charts/ICI02#ICI02

Then on the right side there is text field add stocks to compare, just add as many stocks you want, you will get ytd charts of selected time frame in a single page, its very easy to analyze strength of related stocks in a jiffy.

Do check heatmaps.
http://www.buzzingstocks.com/in/heatmap.htm
They will give you idea of intraday strong and weak stocks, you can customize these heatmap too.

In amibroker you can also compare stocks, but doing it moneycontrol way is a lot easier.