Sector Wise List Of Scrips At NSE

AMITBE

Have been studying tech analysis and would be grateful if someone can guide me to a website that has a list of sector wise scrip listing.
Or if you have the list would you care to share?
Thanks.

Traderji

Super Moderator

AMITBE

Thank you sincerely, Traderji for the help.
To take it a step further, I would be obliged to get the entire sector wise listing.
The link to NSE provides but a few.
myiris.com does have such a section, but the number of industries run to almost 2000!!!
It would be a major task to edit them and organise the data.
Thanks again.
Regards.

One way probably is to get hold of Capital Market mag which gives scrips sectorwise with fundamental data and computerise it. The advantage is you need not serach for the fundamental data.

junky

Hello My Friend,

The NSE has various indces based on varied criteria such os one of fifty companies NIFTY, Midcap, Broadbased Nifty 500, etc.

Please buy a coy of Economic times and therein u will find various sector wise coys like Mindex, Bankes, Lifex, Psu insex and so on.

I suggest buy one copy of Dalal Street Journal or Capital Market and in the middle pages u will find industry wise datails of companies along with vital datas.

there are various web sites which gives details of industries to traders according to the items they manufacturing.

Kojo and u will get it! That is it!

HEY

im a new user nad i would like to knw all the scrip or the stock in theis industrywise classification

specifically the stocks tht belong to midcaps and small caps secor it vil be of grt help