Sector Wise List Of Scrips At NSE

d_s_ramesh

I have the Industry list of CNX500 stocks and their free market cap Index data too. I have planned to put this data into a website with charting predominantly for industry Index listing. This index is most useful in comparison between other Industries and finding out which one is outperforming the current markets.

This is even useful to find which stock is outperforming the Industry group. I have this data for the past one year and I am updating it daily.

Work is on for a web site with charts in it. Wanted to offer this free for members, expect it very soon. I am planning to give this data as a daily update for metastock and AMIBROKER through an updater software. But could not find a source to develop this program to upload bulk data.

There are many more ideas planned, we believe all those thoughts would see the light of the day very soon.

d_s_ramesh

Sector and Industry Indexes for Indian Stocks, combining both BSE 500 and NSE 500 stocks launched. Indices calculated on free float market capitalization methodology along with charts on EOD basis available on BraViSa TempleTree.

I am looking out for the complete scrip list at NSE and BSE with market cap data...would be great if someone can pass it on....a bit urgent....help will be much appreciated!

I am new to trading Stocks. . .I wanna know how to analyse whether a stock of a company will raise or not. . .I want to know what are the factors which we need to look in a Financial statement of a company to find whether its Good or not. . .Please provide me some ideas on this. . .Where to study about these things and how to study. . .

I also want to know about Companies sectors list in BSE and NSE. . .And is there any other stock Exchange in India which is good like both of these ?

d_s_ramesh

Sector along with Industry group wise listing of prominent stocks from both NSE and BSE available with fundamental and technical combined ranking. Please PM your request.

Thanks
D S Ramesh