Scrips For Arbitrage (NSE - BSE)

Hi Traderji,

Well I have started working with a broker as an arbitrageur. I am doing cash to Cash Trading (NSE - BSE trading). Its really getting difficult for me to find a good scrip to Arbitrage (cash to cash), I am Right now Working with Chambal and DCB. WOuld anyone Suggest some Scrips for Cash to Cash (NSE - BSE Arbitrage).

Your Help would be highly Appreciated.

Thanks,
Harsh

Dear Friend,

I have somewhat knowledge of arbitrage, can we meet and share our discussion over a cup of tea. Where are you from mumbai or some other place ?

Pls reply.

Naeem

m akash n doing abitraging in cash 2 cash...
i want to know good scrips which vl b in 100 to 300 range and had a good volume nd hd good badla in those scips..

Hi Traderji,

Well I have started working with a broker as an arbitrageur. I am doing cash to Cash Trading (NSE - BSE trading). Its really getting difficult for me to find a good scrip to Arbitrage (cash to cash), I am Right now Working with Chambal and DCB. WOuld anyone Suggest some Scrips for Cash to Cash (NSE - BSE Arbitrage).

Thanks,
Harsh
my cell 9819140743 rks from mumbai also working as arbitrageur

Hi Traderji,

Thanks,
Harsh
Hii
Bhai Aap Ke Chambal And DCB Ke Trade Kiye Hua Data hai Kya Kitana Gap Chalta Hai Dono Me Pls Mujhe Bataye Me Commodity Me Arbitrage karta Hu