SCALPERT2 : Please share reviews

MY REVIEW FOR SCALPERT -2
PROS
1.THEY IMPROVED A T LOT
2.SPEED OF THE SITE DOUBLED COMPARED TO SCALPERT -1(AS WHEN USERS USE MORE SCALPERT WE NEED TO ANALYZE AGAIN SPEED)
3.THEY PROVIDED ENOUGH PLATFORM TO TRADE, WHERE FULL FREE BROKERAGE, EXPECTING MORE ADVANCED PLATFORM IT IS LIKE GREED FOR US
4. APP ALSO IMPROVED MORE THAN TRIPLE

CONS
1.IT IS NOT ABLE TO REPLACE YOUR NEST TRADER(PERFECT PLATFORM TO TRADE IN FINVASIA)
2.AS IT CAN BE USED AS BACKUP OPTION
3.AS INTRADAY CHARTS ALSO SUPPORT 1 MIN AS OF NOW (WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IN FUTURE)
3.AS I USED ONE DAY ,COVER ORDER EXIT OPTION NOT WORKING(CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG)
4.AS IT FOR RECOMMENDED ONLY FOR LESS INTRA DAY TRADES TRADERS

VERDICT (3.1/5)( IT IS ABOVE PAR PLATFORM WHEN SOMEONE PROVIDING FREE BROKERAGE)
STICK TO NEST TRADER WHO ARE CORE PROFESSIONAL TRADERS

By far the worst performing company with the worst possible team. They call themselves a Fintech company but have nothing to do with tech.. i just exploit them because they are free.. Scalpert2 is a disaster for me.. login issues, single time frame issue, cant change study parameters, no previous day's data when i login the next day, cant customize order preferences, no index charts and the best is, the support has no clue. I wonder what drugs their development and management team are on to have launched such a disastrous product. Being supposedly a "fintech" firm, the only product from their stable is Scalpert2 and it SUCKS!

@Siddhartha Sharma you seem angry! and you are just repeating what @raja4204 listed above. But he just did it in a more civilised manner.

IMO finvasia has really delivered a smooth platform from what we had in the past so no one really is complaining as loud as you are doing. Seems like they charged you brokerage :D

You need to look at the brighter side, the platform is FREE, trade nse bse mcx, trade from charts, market watch (custom MW, buy&sell,sq off, convert from MW), advanced trade book, live Pnl, CO BO, payin from the app etc etc. And on top on this they dont charge any brokerage for trading - NADA.

I wouldn't be so mad if im getting everything for free UNLESS there are hidden agendas LOL

@ankushkumar, i appreciate your comment on my post. However, i beg to differ. FREE does not always mean its good. And honestly, nothing from their stable is good. Even their word is not good. Second, i dont know what you trade, how you access markets and what are your goals. For me, its a business and i'm used to accessing global markets on top of the line paid softwares like CQG, TT, etc that set you back by almost USD 2500 a month. Therefore, free software is not an attraction for me. As i'd mentioned earlier, the only reason i tolerate Finvasia is because i exploit them for brokerage free trades. Happy trading!

against_tides

This application is better than previous one bt still lags behind..
Please look at zerodha and 5 paisa apps..they provide ease of use to good extent

@ankushkumar, i appreciate your comment on my post. However, i beg to differ. FREE does not always mean its good. And honestly, nothing from their stable is good. Even their word is not good. Second, i dont know what you trade, how you access markets and what are your goals. For me, its a business and i'm used to accessing global markets on top of the line paid softwares like CQG, TT, etc that set you back by almost USD 2500 a month. Therefore, free software is not an attraction for me. As i'd mentioned earlier, the only reason i tolerate Finvasia is because i exploit them for brokerage free trades. Happy trading!
Bhai, BB, CQG and TT are mostly desktop based used on global markets. So, if you can spend 2500 on SW then why saving pennies on brokerage. I beg to differ as well. NEST and NOW have been by large most stable in India. Till late Z also had a good SW but their technical glitches are making a huge dent.

FREE does not always mean its good
Agree!

nothing from their stable is good. Even their word is not good.
I'll have to disagree here cos i have been trading with them past one year without any issue. Platform was one area that needed work and the new scalpert is a better application. and i've moved to using scalpert from nest since this new update came and have been using it without issues.

For me, its a business and i'm used to accessing global markets on top of the line paid softwares like CQG, TT, etc that set you back by almost USD 2500 a month.
i dont know what you trade
I day trade for some extra income not full time or as a business like you . And trust me I know people who consider CQG, T4, TT crap. So it all boils down to what fits your needs.

Therefore, free software is not an attraction for me
i exploit them for brokerage free trades
considering cost is not a factor for you, you should then use one of the paid platforms they provide!
Happy Trading to you too

Bhai, BB, CQG and TT are mostly desktop based used on global markets. So, if you can spend 2500 on SW then why saving pennies on brokerage. I beg to differ as well. NEST and NOW have been by large most stable in India. Till late Z also had a good SW but their technical glitches are making a huge dent.
Bro, every penny saved is every penny earned.. hence, i cant accept your logic that if one can pay for software then one can also pay for brokerage too. Why would i do it if someone is offering it for free? I'm into semi-HFT so most browser based platforms are worthless for me. I have recently got a dotnet application developed that connects with NEST API.. I cant say its fantastic, buts its definitely a generation ahead of what most brokers offers in terms of MY needs.

Agree!

I'll have to disagree here cos i have been trading with them past one year without any issue. Platform was one area that needed work and the new scalpert is a better application. and i've moved to using scalpert from nest since this new update came and have been using it without issues.

I day trade for some extra income not full time or as a business like you . And trust me I know people who consider CQG, T4, TT crap. So it all boils down to what fits your needs.

Again, depends on what markets one trades, what the approach is what is one looking in that software. I too hated the standard TT version initially till i discovered some paid modules over time. And it worked for me! Some people swear by Excel because it works for them!

considering cost is not a factor for you, you should then use one of the paid platforms they provide!
Happy Trading to you too
I've tried most they have on offer..none satisfied my expectations...so i got a simple dotnet application developed designed around my requirements that connects to NEST API. It does the ob for me. Best of luck!