SCALPERT2 : Please share reviews

The new look is really cool. It has three trading views : Advance, Grid & Graph. Log out issue resolved, two colors, multiple order types and trading from charts. Back with the bang. Good work @Finvasia. Anyone else has used it, pl share your thoughts.

1554185746925.png

I logged in a while ago on the web version (after like a year of never using it), the charts were messed up, then it logged me out after a few minutes. I'd just set up my security questions, & now, as I'm trying to log in again, & it's asking me security questions which I'd never even chosen, so obviously, I can't know the correct answers to them. Now, trying to reset password but I'm not getting the reset e-mail. :(

@mbhardwaj82 scalpert 2 is a smooth app. the speed of the app has tremendously improved and its feature rich .. bo,co cnc orders, trade from charts, studies, blance details payin/payout from even mobile app along with other things. finvasia has mananged to nail it with this upgrade.

@Newbie Day-Trader had a similar issue but their support team sorted it out in few minutes. I suppose you should talk to them. they are pretty responsive

cloudTrader

Its better than previous version but still lot of things need to be addressed. I will only use it to exit my trades if I am not near to my Nest Trader.

I tried in Google Chrome as well as Firefox , web version, both worked on an average footing.

Still appreciate their efforts to bring something better.

MSN1979

i
The new look is really cool. It has three trading views : Advance, Grid & Graph. Log out issue resolved, two colors, multiple order types and trading from charts. Back with the bang. Good work @Finvasia. Anyone else has used it, pl share your thoughts.

View attachment 34276
If this is new version launched in last 1 week, I have not tried, If its prev version of scalpert I would recommend not to use it. Its extremely bad and slow.