SBIcap sec is way to expensive. Which trading account is best and cheapest in brokerg

Hi Everyone!

I am currently having SBI Cap security account. I recently performed intraday trading of 3400 shares with buying price of 8.75/- and selling price of 8.80/-

(Its called volume trading, where one buy and sells large number of lower price stocks with and earn profits at very less margin).

Here I made 0.05/- (5 paisa) per share. hence my total profit I thought came out to be 170/- rs.

But when i saw my contract note cum bill at the end of the day, I was shocked to pieces to know that I actually lost around 222/- rs on the entire transaction. Its because the SBI charged 5p brokerage per stock for buying and selling.

Hence, I have decided to switch to another trading broker online (who can offer much lower brokerage for volume traders like me).

I shortlisted following:

1. F6 Finserve (previously known as WISDOM CAPITAL) (0.01% for Intraday, 0.1% for Delivery )
2. ZeroDha (Rs 20/executed order or 0.01% (intraday) or 0.1%(delivery)
whichever is lower)
3. Trade Plus Online (0.1% delivery and 0.005% intraday)
4. RKSV Securities (Free Trading: 5 free trades each month, for life, Rs. 20 per order traded afterwards, regardless of the size of the trade

It would be helpful if i can get some inputs from everyone regarding their experiences with all of these trading broker hidden brokerage charges, services and credibility.

thanks.

stumper

Re: SBIcap sec is way to expensive. Which trading account is best and cheapest in bro

Hi Everyone!

I am currently having SBI Cap security account. I recently performed intraday trading of 3400 shares with buying price of 8.75/- and selling price of 8.80/-

(Its called volume trading, where one buy and sells large number of lower price stocks with and earn profits at very less margin).

Here I made 0.05/- (5 paisa) per share. hence my total profit I thought came out to be 170/- rs.

But when i saw my contract note cum bill at the end of the day, I was shocked to pieces to know that I actually lost around 222/- rs on the entire transaction. Its because the SBI charged 5p brokerage per stock for buying and selling.

Hence, I have decided to switch to another trading broker online (who can offer much lower brokerage for volume traders like me).

I shortlisted following:

1. F6 Finserve (previously known as WISDOM CAPITAL) (0.01% for Intraday, 0.1% for Delivery )
2. ZeroDha (Rs 20/executed order or 0.01% (intraday) or 0.1%(delivery)
whichever is lower)
3. Trade Plus Online (0.1% delivery and 0.005% intraday)
4. RKSV Securities (Free Trading: 5 free trades each month, for life, Rs. 20 per order traded afterwards, regardless of the size of the trade

It would be helpful if i can get some inputs from everyone regarding their experiences with all of these trading broker hidden brokerage charges, services and credibility.

thanks.
Zerodha is my choice for Day Trading. The Brokerage and service, as per me, is good.