Save or double money

stoch

Some of the important ratios are expense ratio, portfolio turnover ratio, standard deviation, treynor ratio, beta, sharpe ratio and sortino ratio. These ratios basically help in estimating the future rerturns and help in determining whether it's beneficial to invest in a particular fund or not.
They help to rate trading performance they are useless for forecasting future returns because those ratios are constructed from past data

I think people should always have some money in savings - you never know when you might have car trouble, get laid off, or run into some sort of financial emergency. I also think it's important to invest. The issue is figuring out how much money to give to either or.

I think both are important. Saving money can be used in the case of any emergency and one can also prefer to invest or trade to increase his wealth. Also one should know that investing or trading where one can make money, is fraught with risks unlike saving.

One may consider both. Saving is crucial because it will help one in unexpected times. Doubling money is a choice, but depends on how you intend to do it.

Saving money is important because no one has ever seen what the future holds for them. If you keep investing all, and if there’s ever an emergency, what will you do?