Savant Sir - Advice on Madras Fertilizer and Cairn India

Hi Savant Sir

I have 1000 shares of Madras Fertilizer( Bought at Rs.14 ) and 30 shares of Cairn India ( Bought at Rs.290) . Can you please advice me whether I should hold them and what is the overall outlook of the shares for next 6 months

Last edited:

praveen taneja

Bro it would be easy for him to help you if you put your buy price and CMP with question

SavantGarde

Hi Letuswork,

MADRASFERT - Hold For Atleast 6 Months....If Monsoon Is Good Then All Fertilizer Stocks Should Do Well Including MadrasFert....Moreover, It Is Not Very Far From Its 52 Week High....Once It Get Close To 52 Week High...Let Me Know.

CAIRN - Do Not Get Swayed By Day To Day Movement....Going Forward You Should See Double Your Price....By The End Of This Year....It Should Be +360

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Hi Savant Sir

I have 1000 shares of Madras Fertilizer( Bought at Rs.14 ) and 30 shares of Cairn India ( Bought at Rs.290) . Can you please advice me whether I should hold them and what is the overall outlook of the shares for next 6 months

Hi Letuswork,

MADRASFERT - Hold For Atleast 6 Months....If Monsoon Is Good Then All Fertilizer Stocks Should Do Well Including MadrasFert....Moreover, It Is Not Very Far From Its 52 Week High....Once It Get Close To 52 Week High...Let Me Know.

CAIRN - Do Not Get Swayed By Day To Day Movement....Going Forward You Should See Double Your Price....By The End Of This Year....It Should Be +360

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Hello Sir. I am a newbie, trying to understand the mechanics of price movements. Can you explain more what might happen if a stock(MADRASFERT in this case) hits the 52-week high ?

Thanks
K/D