Satyam will touch 375 if...

Fail to cross 440 with a volume or closes above this mark.The best is to sell it with a sl above 440 tomorrow.(see the bottom chart)

Attachments

17 Rupess gain in a single day!! Watch closely and see it below 400 in no time.Is there anyone who can appreciate this call of mine in this mad bull run? :cool: :D

Tks Boss! Its a matter of previledge when an expert like u appreciate my call.My motto is to do something different from others in market.Fiis seeing low p.es but history tells us that our market does not run on p.es but purely on sentimental bulls(use F in place of B with "oo")!!!!
Also keep a note that I am confident that Nifty will not close above 2014 as posted earlier by me with chart posted.All yours if one can take an advantage out of it else keep buying in all dips to sink your vessel in the middle of the sea!!(me in a Lighter mood rt now !!) :cool:

sudoku1

after the current debacle ,can satyam regain its past glory post jan 10 board meet.

though it has pulled back from its lows & talks of all sorts eyeing for a piece r around ,technically it may again see a selling wave @ higher levels.:eek:

sudoku1

after the current debacle ,can satyam regain its past glory post jan 10 board meet.

though it has pulled back from its lows & talks of all sorts eyeing for a piece r around ,technically it may again see a selling wave @ higher levels.:eek:

pressure mounts up !:eek:

WOD

I think I will have to sell it tomorow at around @170......can see script going below 140 again till friday....

sudoku1

FACE OFF !!!!!!

technical bears back with a fury........!!!!!!
:eek: