SAS Online - Power of 9 (Rs 9 per Order-Borkerage)

whisky

I have opted for 9 per trade to test their services for sometime before moving to fixed plans. Are you a client with them or thinking of opening ac?
what about service which is the key differentiator

what about service which is the key differentiator
I have interacted with many discount brokers before opening account with SAS. I already have account with other discount brokers like zerodha.
Service - wise zerodha, rksv etc are in top bracket I guess as they have bigger and better customer care team with threads in TJ etc. However SAS also has a blog in their website to answer client queries. Their email interaction has been good so far. I will post other issues as and when I find them.

Hope this helps.

I have interacted with many discount brokers before opening account with SAS. I already have account with other discount brokers like zerodha.
Service - wise zerodha, rksv etc are in top bracket I guess as they have bigger and better customer care team with threads in TJ etc. However SAS also has a blog in their website to answer client queries. Their email interaction has been good so far. I will post other issues as and when I find them.

Hope this helps.
How do they deduct brokersge ? Is it on a daily basis according to trade ? I mean if you can put a contract note in the forum it would be really useful:thumb:

How do they deduct brokersge ? Is it on a daily basis according to trade ? I mean if you can put a contract note in the forum it would be really useful:thumb:
They deduct charges exactly according to the brokerage calculator in their website. However, the brokerage deducted is reflected in the financial ledger and not in contract note. They said they are working on making things more customer friendly in the near future.

Also the stamp duty is charged to some clients according to their residence address. Check their website under brokerage calculator there is a link to stamp duty

upload pictures online

Last edited:

Pradeep Narayan

Hello Bliss
How is your experience after 10 days of trading with SAS? How is their software/system? Backoffice?

I am caught between opening an account with SAS and Zerodha - hence this question?

Thanks
Pradeep