running nest trader from google drive/one drive

kainiteh

most of the windows application run on native files of different kind.. like you .exe file referred to many other file in your local computer for proper functionality... I tried to some cloud application for installation in open source for your problem... but try is in vain... but I am sure there will be solution for your query.... Keep trying...

sangram1705

Hire a server from Amazon. If you are running s/w locally (even if it is from a pen-drive), you will not be able to hide it from the admin and besides, bandwidth usage will also reveal that you are upto something.
Same applies if i trade from web version. my friend in the it dept has already shown me practically that they can track individual keystrokes from all ips.

I want to know which aill attract more bandwidth usage. nest/metatrader

amitrandive

I sometimes trade from my office laptop. I am not permitted to install any softwares in my office laptop.

I keep my home laptop connected to office laptop through Team viewer. Although this is not a very good solution but somehow workable with a list of issues like connectivity problems/ slow speed etc.

My queries:
1) can we install nest trader & mt4 (for charting) in cloud storage like one drive or google drive
2) Has anyone ever tried this out. if the above is possible pl explain how to do it.
3) Any other solution like copying the installation files to pen drive & running on my office computer.

Pl help me friends with this
Thanks
Try through cloud

http://www.mar ketcal ls.in/amibroker/setup-run-amibroker-amazon-aws-cloud.html(remove spaces)