Rules and Guidelines for Elliott wave

ken

hai its was really nice.i got to read it again.thanks cradit violetand sh50 for sharing so selflessly

kurian
To my view internet is an opprtunity. All the efforts should lead to spread the knowledge. Lighten the lamp and explain the wave.
I am new to these all jargons
knk

you have really shared a very valuable information. Thanks for sharing. There is a saying that if you share anything you will get it four times what you have given. This will definately get applied to you. Thanks again.

C

CreditViolet

you have really shared a very valuable information. Thanks for sharing. There is a saying that if you share anything you will get it four times what you have given. This will definately get applied to you. Thanks again.
Thanks for the good wishes. Just to clear it up again, I dont use EW at all anymore and consider it as a liability in trading. ;)

Also you can find a more readable format of the rules here.
http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/9807/Charts/SP500-Articles/EWRules.htm

orderflow13

TWO PHASES OF MARKET.(JUST FOR STARTERS)
BULL PHASES
Accumulation by strong hands( IN VOLUME SPREAD ANALYSIS CALLED SMART PEOPLE) usually of 20 to 35 % of total bull phase,characterized by doubts.No one belief that trend is changing.Oil market is perfect example.Wall street always used to speak against rising oil trend.And oil kept riding the first phase of bull.I will explain more suppose in a hall there are 1000 ppl,and all decided to buy oil,then who will sell?,oil will stop rising in absence of sellers,and suppose majority of people in the hall out of 1000, lets say 700 thought it would not rise,they will keep selling,and because there is more supply that supply will soak out by those 300 people,and obviously one caveat here those 300 ppl must have big and deep pockets to soak that supply.In market there are always those people lurking for chance.So why oil rose up to 140$ something level,now interestingly wall street recommended buy, i red in last months 'technical analyst' Maxine a buy report so market enters in to next phase (thats why few analyst thought it crude oil will go to 180$,now who had thought from 50$ it will go up to 150$ ?)called
Acceleration phase,in this mostly banks,fund houses are involved they play on percentage of profit margin with huge money,and always looking for quick opportunity.Then market enters in to
Mania or Top out
No need to explanation haha as all knew it what is this phase is,as we all witnessed on last may and this years jan fall.Then market enters to
BEAR PHASE
Distribution to suckers by high interest money ppl,who trade on margin money and in that add fuel by smart people.
panic characterized as sliding slope of hope,as few ppl who still hoping start selling swearing on never to enter market,its satta n bla bla
Distress selling also cal clean out,it characterized by margin selling.Best example is Orchid chemical stock,few months back it fall only because of margin selling of the stocks of a promoter by funds and brokers. (who kept his shares as a collateral for his margin money so he can buy more shares of his own company and hold the fall,as promoter was worried that because orchid has fallen too much and its cheap so there will be threat of hostile takeover..anyway its a different story all together .)

orderflow13

Elliot wave made of three major waves and mr. Elliot wrote those theorys on crowd behavior and thats why those three major trends of crowd makes it Elliot wave.