RT Data Solution for Indian Amibroker Users

Hi All..

Here is the solution for Indian Stock Market(NSE) Realtime Data for AmiBroker...

New Version Released :- Feeds Plus 3.0.0.0

Utility Details

Real Time 5 Second Tick Data for Indian Stock Market
1 Min 15 Days backFill and Downloads in Text Format
EOD Backfill and Downloads in Text Format
Bhav Copies [BSE, NSE, NSEFO] Downloads in Text Format and Direct Import to AmiBroker
NSE Futures Scriptwise EOD BackFill and Downloads in Text Format
Unlimited numbers of Profile Creation with 75 scripts in each.
Automatic Database creation. and Database Sync Fecility.... easy to delete unwanted scripts in AmiBroker.

Easy to Setup and Easy to use.
Uniform Symbol Names for all downloads.
Automatically Updated with all updations.

try this and let me know the performance...

http://feeds-plus-dot-blogspot-dot-com

Replace (- dot-) with (.) .......

You can download it here:-

FeedsPlus3.0.exe

You can contact me at - [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Sansharam :clap:
:thumb:

Last edited:

sub2501

4shared displays ;- "The file link that you requested is not valid."

murthymsr

Hi sansharam,

Thanks for the Feed+.

The Yah00 log-in page reads 'Evaluation Version'. Detailed info is not available within the application.

Can you please give more details about the status of the version?

Thanks in advance.

sahil79

IT'S IN DEMO/EVALUATION MODE
Brother, If u wish to do something for us (traderji.com) family, y have u restricted us to use ur new developed Feeds+ in demo mode. Y dnt u give us the right to use it fully functional as Mr Suny has been doing a great job providing ManishRT to this community. If in future, u think u have developed it to a great extent like TDI or some other than u can use it for business but in initial stage if u gonna provide the community in demo mode, I think rarely people will think of using it as they know if its a demo version.

Last edited:
Dear All

As of now its free to all.... no restriction in any of the module(AmiBroker Module).........

unless I have a cost for it..... i will not make it restricted .... or paid....

yes its true .... the present version is valid for 2 months from installation.... utility is in development mode..

However i will upload new versions with new developments before expiry and renew validity....

Download it and use it ... if any problem or any bug please let me know....

Visit : :thumb:
http://feeds-plus.blogspot.com

Thanks & Regards
Sansharam :clapping:

Last edited:

sahil79

Dear friend sansharam, U are requested to remove evaluation banner from the application.
Anyway, thanx a lot for ur great job and wish U all the best....

somthing is difficult to use... how can judge update is in progress..... symbol update is showing error... no display window for price update... guide yaarrrr....

murthymsr

Dear All

As of now its free to all.... no restriction in any of the module(AmiBroker Module).........

unless I have a cost for it..... i will not make it restricted .... or paid....

yes its true .... the present version is valid for 2 months from installation.... utility is in development mode..

However i will upload new versions with new developments before expiry and renew validity....

Download it and use it ... if any problem or any bug please let me know....

Visit : :thumb:
http://feeds-plus.blogspot.com

Thanks & Regards
Sansharam :clapping:
Hi Sansharam,

Thanks for the clarification.

Also please clarify on :

Prerequisites like vb6, .net etc if any.

Whether the application makes any changes to registry on installation and on un-install, whether the same are removed completely and automatically.

Thanks in advance.

somthing is difficult to use... how can judge update is in progress..... symbol update is showing error... no display window for price update... guide yaarrrr....
Dear Shailesh Patel

Application will refresh data on each five seconds...... Price update will be shown in future version with a Market watch window.....

You dont have to update Symbol list manually.... it will be done automatically on each new month ..... as of now it is done for CNX 500 Scripts only.... in future it will be for all NSE scripts.....

Visit: http://feeds-plus.blogspot.com/

Thanks & Regards
Sansharam :)

Last edited: