Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Good Morning All !!!!

Its time to realize what we are doing and where we are on now as we are nearing one compete month by tonight.

After understanding, analyzing various facts, i am sad to say that this experiment project is failure one now . As i repeated many times, IT IS A EXPERIMENT, and experiment has equal opportunity to both success and fail.

I have found below are the reasons for these failures which i feel strongly non -repairable.

1. Trading capital - 20K per Lot.

Though its proven for me to contain draw down to ensure to trade with 20k per lot, here in last 30 days i was more focused on protecting capital, thus not relaxing even 1-2 points on entry , thus causing us loose very nice trades opportunity. (Good thing is that SL is placed perfectly, no case reported that after Hitting SL, turn down to our way)

2. Trade plan change in between - Poor discipline

Reason for it, since putting in open forum about possible trades, there is a huge pressure on me which some times turns into negative stress, causing change in trade plan, thus causing loss or opportunity profit loss.

3. Excessive Pressure

This was i expected as i go open forum and post possible trades, but fancy title brings me excessive pressure and not able to withstand's it with my own capacity.

4. Intention is not met

My intention was to help atleast 5 people who lost money and confident in trading, give them some big money with small investment on my risk. But now i have understood whoever lost, will keep loosing only, irrespective of help offers from anyone by any means. Because Trader is more important than trading and as a trader who fail to control fear and greed, hopes, will continue to loss.

So i am ending my experimental project by tonight..

Now i Wish to sincerely thanks for Mr.Rajesh who was following vigorously with 101% discipline (he must be successful trader) and also would like to thank great ST da and TJ admins, all TJ ians, who encouraged me when i was feeling low.

Thanks and good luck to all trader's.
Sir MM it was expected .Only TIPS provider can survive with such challenge. :D

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Oh pls pls pls please just saw

It was a great help

I understand the movement
I understand your psychology

Allow some debates and explain ur method

I hope others and myself would be able to add value. ......

Try that for a month ..... Let's challenge your basis for trades

Then we have a better output

Your system is well suited with EXCELLAnt RR ..... It's just entry which needs to be refined

Take it from a humble person

And don't discoutinue

I have not seen other posts in TJ today so don't know what's there and whether my post is relevant now

Try to see in larger time frame also besides daily.... It will help a lot! .... Just your same method

Never mind, trading when you know that others are following you in open forum puts lots of pressure on mind.So for me though you have discontinued, you are still a winner. Winner because of the courage to give it a try....

Though not impossible to achieve, I feel that threads like 10 K to 10 L , 20 K to 5 Cr etc are most likely to fail as it creates pressure to perform. Pressure is negative in trading. I know a trading star who declined to be part of Zerodha opentrade as in his views that would create a pressure which would be negative to his mental capital which is most important in trading.Everybody cannot handle that pressure. Other reasons are small trading capital,too small a timewindow to achieve the results...but I would have been very happy if you had succeeded...but never feel down.Carry on with your trading as normal.

Smart_trade

marimuthu13

MM, today is Wednesday, inventory day.... do some magical trades , should boost your confidence!
hi
i am not having low confidence boss...Dropping this experiment has different reason as i posted in above msg.

off course, i will close these experiment with Inventory trade only...

i am least bother about results, but process...for me if i have traded alone as such in past, my profits would have been around 200+, but now at 60+, that wont make me feel low on confidence..days/weeks/months/years to comes..trading wont end with Aug'16.

hope you understand what i meant.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Since we followed the thread and taken trades as per our capacity,so if I may request,

1.Continue the thread....but without Target or promise.Everybody will be free to follow or not follow according to their wish.if we loose our money,it's okay since losing our money will be on us.

OR

2.Make a detailed post about your trading plan if possible,You have said that you don't employ a system but if I am correct every decision has to be taken on the basis of certain factors and we draw conclusions from those considerations.So if you make a detailed post about the factors you are looking for,SL and Target selection - it will help us a lot,mainly in two ways -

1.We can modify it according to out trading plan and employ it.

2.We can make our trading diaries/Post our trades here - you can correct or point out the wrong trades or targets and we can improve upon that.No pressure upon you.

Continuing this thread will give traders like us who just started to see profit from this year with an incentive to be a professional about it,and you may guide or comment on our trade as per your time and choice.

Otherwise this thread just becomes a bunch of calls without any relevance whatsoever.

I would really hate to see a good thread go to waste like that.

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
As I am afraid of, Sad to see this experiment is ending.
Thanks for coming to open forum and provided a drive.
I am not following your trade, but I am watching the
discipline in your trade which was extreme even target missed by
a point or 2 in some trade.

I am sure and happy that I learnt and carry some from this thread.
All the best for your future trading :thumb:

Never mind, trading when you know that others are following you in open forum puts lots of pressure on mind.So for me though you have discontinued, you are still a winner. Winner because of the courage to give it a try....

Though not impossible to achieve, I feel that threads like 10 K to 10 L , 20 K to 5 Cr etc are most likely to fail as it creates pressure to perform. Pressure is negative in trading. I know a trading star who declined to be part of Zerodha opentrade as in his views that would create a pressure which would be negative to his mental capital which is most important in trading.Everybody cannot handle that pressure. Other reasons are small trading capital,too small a timewindow to achieve the results...but I would have been very happy if you had succeeded...but never feel down.Carry on with your trading as normal.

Smart_trade
ST now I will start a thread with similar way hope you won"t mind it. :D Forum rules kaha tha jab ye thread ko aap ne permission diya? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.