Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirav_j

Sir
I don't co-relate NYMEX crude with MCX crude...
Just follow MCX ohlc

Seen and traded for longer time...

Will give avaarrge profit if not ex ordinary
Hi,
request you to drop the sir.
You are way ahead of me in terms of experience. :)

I was going through the trades posted for the month of Aug and i noticed that there were quite a few 10-20 cent, 6-12 point SL hits. The win loss is ~ 1:2

So i was wondering that in a trending phase that was august if so many stops get triggered, how would the system cope with sideways phase ..

It is one thing that im working on too. Tackling the sideways phases. It tends to wipe all points gained in trending phases.

Regards.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I was unable to keep track of calls and missed some, what is the best way to get alerted when a post is made in the diary thread
Best way is to use tapatalk if u have android smartphone. I have pc only. So i kept instant mail notification . So TJ sends me instant mail as soon as new post is created. Also kept "email tray" program which scans my mailbox every 1minute.

marimuthu13

Hi,
request you to drop the sir.
You are way ahead of me in terms of experience. :)

I was going through the trades posted for the month of Aug and i noticed that there were quite a few 10-20 cent, 6-12 point SL hits. The win loss is ~ 1:2

So i was wondering that in a trending phase that was august if so many stops get triggered, how would the system cope with sideways phase ..

It is one thing that im working on too. Tackling the sideways phases. It tends to wipe all points gained in trending phases.

Regards.
Hi

As a nature of advanced camarilla, it takes care of both trend and sideways market...it's in-built capabilities to handle both trend and non trending move's

Coming to performance in past August, I feel it's moderate as I have seen many lost capital in same Aug month due to wild swings on both sides..

Also time or luck is not favoured me a bit, that cause another 150+ opportunity profit loss..

Still I am hoping to finish this month very positive note...let's see what market and cam offers to me...

Do you guys follow any specific news sources to determine the demand and supply of crude oil and it's impact on MCX prices ?

Or do you guys just take decisions using charts ?

I am bit confused here.Did you take trade No.26 or not? At 10.08 when you posted market already broke 3173 and didn't come close to 3170 even till right now at 12.26.So,is the trade on right now or not?

marimuthu13

I am bit confused here.Did you take trade No.26 or not? At 10.08 when you posted market already broke 3173 and didn't come close to 3170 even till right now at 12.26.So,is the trade on right now or not?
Trade didn't trigger...i mentioned already dint look at first 5 min candle at all..

when i post , CMP was 3165-67, that means trade yet to trigger...wait for pull back for sell...

Status
Not open for further replies.