Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Rajesh_

Worst trading day..

Started with mistakes in numbers...ended with mistakes in numbers and so in trading..
Doing good Marimuthu. Levels are working. As ST da says, small profits and small losses will be there, but we must have some large profits but no large losses. I think you are doing fine, particularly with live updates. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

marimuthu13

Heck even with your mistakes,I ended up positive...so thanks I guess:thumb:
I am also positive, 25-3 points profit today.... with 54 range crude movements..

Problem is not results, but it's process.

End of day I would ask me 2 questions

1. Am I disciplined
2. Am I not makes any mistakes...

Today ans for question no 2 is NO...

That's only concern... nothing else

i have a doubt about the last few legs ..of your trading plan.Hope you can clear the doubt..

You are planning to buy 10-20 lots of crude for last leg of points.Let's say you are ordering 10 lots of crude.5 people trading with you,I am assuming they are also doing the same.

so we have 5 x 10 = 50 lots

Now I am estimating 20 people are following this thread,employing their own money.

20 x 10 = 200 + original 50 = 250

And if everybody is buying 20 lots then it would come close to 400-450 lots.

Market depth at any price is 300-400 lots in average.

So if everybody following this thread here tries to buy and end up giving orders of 400 lots where market depth is say 300 lots at that point,Don't you think it will significantly alter the depth and thereby impacting the price or risk not being filled?

Do you think crude has enough depth to get a sudden 500 lot order without moving price significantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.