Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ~7 points loss in Trade 17, we are back at almost starting point I presume..... so if I or anyone starts trading with you now would still be at par with those who are trading from August 1 ! :p :D
Please don't demotivate him,MM bhai pass or fail it's doesn't matter as we lost more in our own method. Muthu bhai is brave trader and he made history in Traderji. I request our Moderators please take care such groups who always come up and spoiled the peace of our forum. They did it past now still going on and on... Their groups are

gkpc/Rh6969/Pcj1946/Umeshmondol

marimuthu13

Please don't demotivate him,MM bhai pass or fail it's doesn't matter as we lost more in our own method. Muthu bhai is brave trader and he made history in Traderji. I request our Moderators please take care such groups who always come up and spoiled the peace of our forum. They did it past now still going on and on... Their groups are

boss...what happened to you? none of them demotivated me or anybody in this forum...

Gkpc , Rh and Umesh mondol are valuable number of this TJ...let everyone express their views...

vijkris

Learner and Follower
With ~7 points loss in Trade 17, we are back at almost starting point I presume..... so if I or anyone starts trading with you now would still be at par with those who are trading from August 1 ! :p :D
Unlike the other member above , I do not see any discouraging in the comment.

i think those who r following this thread from beginning must also have learnt to overcome their fears and would have actually entered in the trade rather than paper trading. Also discipline would have been learnt.

Most imp = exiting at sl. i bet exiting loosing position is very difficult for lonely trader, but trading along with this group makes him/her more disciplined to actually cut losses .
:thumb:

boss...what happened to you? none of them demotivated me or anybody in this forum...

Gkpc , Rh and Umesh mondol are valuable number of this TJ...let everyone express their views...
She is he ,did you see the advertise?:D You are humble and generous so you don't feel their tricky post ,but I know them. here is one poem to dedicate to you.....

I know just how it feels
to climb a mountain
only to fall back down;
there’s no will to try again
once you’ve hit the ground

But you’ve got to
You’ve got to move,
And I’ll be there
Be right there to help you

I know just how it feels
to spread your wings
only to never fly;
there’s no desire
to give it another try

But you’ve got to
You’ve got to fly,
And I’ll be there
Be right there to fly with you

I know just how it feels
to put one foot in front of the other
only to stumble before you fall;
there’s no strength left
to give it your all

But you’ve got to
You’ve got to walk,
And I’ll be there
Be right there to break your fall

I know just how it feels
to face the world alone
only to realize you were wrong;
there’s a friend there
to help you along

I’ll always be there to help you along :D:thumb:

rh6996

Hi gkpc, you are not aware what you have missed till now! Surely you will be at par with all who are trading with muthu from Aug1 only 'financially' ! Invaluable lessons in 'discipline' is what you have missed.... it was so frustrating seeing Muthu not exiting his position though it missed the target by just 1 point, such was his resolve in his discipline that we stayed firm ! He did get his target but even if he would have not hit target he would still be a winner an excellent mentor !
Leading from the front, reading with example... he is Virat Kohli of TJ ! :D

pav

Rh6996,gkpc and Umeshmandal are same person with different TJ id. :lol::D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.