Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

The R/R to get 1 point gets bigger, like now 20/1 CMP 2920 (but MM, its your system :) :clap: you should continue to follow what you do.

This the only thing I understood as I said earlier in one of the post in Al Brooks interview :D
i understand your points sir, booking profit at target +-2/3 points , actual target is 2896 only ,,so i added 2 points , fixed target as 2898...

second thing i see screen rarely to reduce impulsive in decision making..so i put order and alerts, so that i can get instant updates.

i understand your points sir, booking profit at target +-2/3 points , actual target is 2896 only ,,so i added 2 points , fixed target as 2898...

second thing i see screen rarely to reduce impulsive in decision making..so i put order and alerts, so that i can get instant updates.
MM - I am no Sir, please don't call me so.

Actually its a very good thing that you do not see the screen, I should do that too, once I get alerts thing sorted out.

Please do not get influenced by what I said (I know I should not be giving my 2 cents), I will delete my post, you are doing great, especially, am impressed by the R/R.

_Rajesh_

Thanks Marimuthu for what you are doing. I am trading at own risk with your system. It must be difficult to trade and update simultaneously, so I just want to express my gratitude. Please don't take pressure, if 20k goes, no problem for me. I am learning a lot about RR and discipline.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

Muthu, we know how you come up with levels, which is basically camarilla pivots.

Could you please explain how you pick those levels, where to go long/short and the process behind it? Also at times you leave or exit and scratch, what's the thought process then?

Please explain if time permits only during weekend, do not want you to spend time during week days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.