"RPlugin" for Amibroker

Code:
http://www.amibroker.com/members/3rdparty/RPlugIn.zip
is that wat u want ? what does it even do o_O lol......

i am sure one of traderji member can download that and upload to host like google drive or mediafire or any....

NJ23

Why don't you call Python script from AmiBroker? You can run Scikit Learn that way.

Why don't you call Python script from AmiBroker? You can run Scikit Learn that way.
Dear NJ,

R Language amazing because it has so many excellent packages shares my members. And many of these packages are just amazing to be applied on Price and Volume data to decode unseen patterns. Just Amazing.

I hope someone can share it Please?

- Ritu

I have tried both Python and R and in my opinion R is better for statistics and data analysis. The irony for me is that I find python difficult to code :). Any way why some one wants to use Rplugin with Amibroker when they have Rstudio. Ritika are you using amibroker as your trading terminal or for analysis?

NJ23

Dear NJ,

R Language amazing because it has so many excellent packages shares my members. And many of these packages are just amazing to be applied on Price and Volume data to decode unseen patterns. Just Amazing.

I hope someone can share it Please?

- Ritu
There is a workaround for this. Call python from AFL and then call R from Python. Won't be as fast. but if you 're not really concerned about time, it can work.

I have tried both Python and R and in my opinion R is better for statistics and data analysis. The irony for me is that I find python difficult to code :). Any way why some one wants to use Rplugin with Amibroker when they have Rstudio. Ritika are you using amibroker as your trading terminal or for analysis?
It's purely for Thesis purposes not trading. I use Amibroker because it provides very good backtesting capability.

If someone can share RPlugin it will be a dream come true for my analysis.

I know this thread is old but can someone upload rmath plug in as I have evaluation copy and I want to test the plug in
Thank in advance