Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

pannet1

How do I post my own trades without telling the strategy that I use ? I hope you understand that I have worked hard to create my own strategy so don't want to share it. But I would like to share the trades that I take.
How do I proceed with it sir ?
strategy is just the small part of successful trading. then you need conviction to put that trade and it should get a nod from my big EGO to put those trades. then you need money management. then you need the stomach to take the drawdown. then you need a method to increase the lot size according to the specific strategy ... and so on and so forth ...

note: it may seem long but i left many points in between to keep it simple :D

andal

hi andal,
in general, i dont like to see resistance in form of candle sticks on the left side of the chart. that could be only me.
The support which I meant was it is not breaking below 200 EMA. Not the support/resistance line which we generally draw

I am trying to plot the support & resistance for Hexaware based on my little understanding, please correct/suggest me if the markings are wrong

1554406727544.png

Last edited:

pannet1

hi andal,

i am not picking on you.

the idea that you are not technically qualified (in tech analysis) and thats why you are not winning is itself wrong. we indians are very knowledgeable and if your theory is correct, then 100% of the traders should win. most of the trend following indicators will catch the trend correctly, but then it makes a counter trend to shake off the weak hands.

so you will be right most of the time in your trend direction and will still loose money. this is where money management and re-entries come into the picture.

resistance and support work but we dont know whether a resistance will break and support will hold, till it price reacts to it. sometimes resistanc/support will bounce only to continue again in the original direction. so rather than concentrating on your convictions and predictions, if you start looking it in progressive way, then you are really improving.

concentrate on the process, if this happens, i will do this and if that happens i will do that, progressively towards your goal.

The support which I meant was it is not breaking below 200 EMA. Not the support/resistance line which we generally draw

I am trying to plot the support & resistance for Hexaware based on my little understanding, please correct/suggest me if the markings are wrong

View attachment 34318