Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

prabhsingh

Was reading this thread and post reading information on monthly RSI and MACD would like to share one stock purely from technical perspective and its GSS Infotech.Looking at its Monthly RSI,this stock seems to be in Bull trend because its RSI has never fallen back below 60 for last 10 months and its in health Overbought territory.Not sure about its fundamentals but this looks to be in trending stock and hence any dip can be used as an opportunity to go Long till RSI on higher timeframe does not dips below 60.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Was reading this thread and post reading information on monthly RSI and MACD would like to share one stock purely from technical perspective and its GSS Infotech.Looking at its Monthly RSI,this stock seems to be in Bull trend because its RSI has never fallen back below 60 for last 10 months and its in health Overbought territory.Not sure about its fundamentals but this looks to be in trending stock and hence any dip can be used as an opportunity to go Long till RSI on higher timeframe does not dips below 60.
GSs infotech fundamentals are not that good. Hardly they any projects. My friend was hired as business development head since they had no projects. Management infighting and all that stuff. I would find a reason to reject a trade rather than jump into one.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Dear friends I am being transferred to Pune by Dec 1st week by my office.Hence this weekend I will be travelling there to search for new residence.
I may not have much time to post.However I shall try my best to contribute.
I have finalized my residence in pune. I am back in Mumbai. Will try to post some ideas for short-term to medium term ideas with charts and my twisted logic.