Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

Good initiative....look forward to some great posts in this thread. After the stock gets on hyper growth stage, everyone knows it...but how to identify the same when it is in the initial or mid stages of its growth this issue I would like to see more inputs in this thread....

Smart_trade

Positivetrader

If this selection process is applied to F&O stocks for the downward move also, we could find best opportunities to short (Or Buy PUTs) and earn big by carrying over the trades (for 2 or 3 months, if needed) leading to super profits.
But if there is some reason for not concentrating on short inviting stocks, kindly share your view.
For example from MARUTI as we exit if we can enter either in to a short (with strict S/L) or buy PUTs (with S/L based on stock move), we can earn a lot, I think.
Of course there could be possibility of huge gap ups spoiling the contra (to the LT direction) trades, I can understand.
As the period of correction is sufficiently long to manage the short trades, will it be worth ?
Or waiting for the next buying opportunities is the best way to avoid unexpected shocking gap ups ?
Please share your view, when possible.

checkmate7

Great Work Sanju bhai :)...Nice thread on stocks..very good initiative..Looking forward for more and more :):up:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
If this selection process is applied to F&O stocks for the downward move also, we could find best opportunities to short (Or Buy PUTs) and earn big by carrying over the trades (for 2 or 3 months, if needed) leading to super profits.
But if there is some reason for not concentrating on short inviting stocks, kindly share your view.
For example from MARUTI as we exit if we can enter either in to a short (with strict S/L) or buy PUTs (with S/L based on stock move), we can earn a lot, I think.
Of course there could be possibility of huge gap ups spoiling the contra (to the LT direction) trades, I can understand.
As the period of correction is sufficiently long to manage the short trades, will it be worth ?
Or waiting for the next buying opportunities is the best way to avoid unexpected shocking gap ups ?
Please share your view, when possible.
Yes once you know the stocks are on the move and if it is in F&O then you have multiple ways of playing in the lower time frame since the momentum is on your side.

Regarding shorting.I usually avoid shorting while exiting the same stock because the strong stocks could just be retracing or pausing.They would not fall sharply.Shorting should be done once you get a confirmation.Like RSI going below 30 and then once it is up then 50 acts as resistance.

niftytaurus

Thanks Sanju Bro
Its a very great thread! its really so nice of you to share your knowledge & experience here.its very helpful to learn to pick stocks which can give 10% to 20% in one monthes..Even this will be helpful in Bear markets also, where some stocks are increasing in price.
Even when someone wants to only buy , then this strategy can be helpful.
thanks a lot