Rocket jet afl

@ocil i was using a cracked version of Amibroker 6.20 sudenly after running backtest on some afl the software is giving licence issue. I tried to clean the registry entry for amibroker and also files in diff location but no help. I can't format the machine right now. Lets see what can be done.
You shouldn't be using a pirated version of the software. You should not be discussing it here or in any public area. By doing so, you are jeopardising yourself as well as the forum. Refrain from discussing the matter any further.

@ocil i was using a cracked version of Amibroker 6.20 sudenly after running backtest on some afl the software is giving licence issue. I tried to clean the registry entry for amibroker and also files in diff location but no help. I can't format the machine right now. Lets see what can be done.
@Rick115, @ocil

Moderators will take the best call. I am simply writing this to make you aware of the situation.

Traderji is one of the oldest and most visited trading forum in the world. Time and again Traderji is visited by experts originating from different parts of the world to share their opinions and viewpoints.

Please read this article in its full length - AmiBroker Founder Accuses Indians Of Piracy. Do not bring down our image in-front of the world trading community.

Last edited:
yaar ye naam bhi kaha kaha se dhoodh ke late hain .....:lol:......somebody help him to find rocket.......
I presume OP is requesting for it after watching this video: