Robots is good or not

Hi,

I have googled and found there so many robots available. I want to know these robots work as profitable or not?

If yes then which is good...

Ambibroker robots or metatrader4 robots.....

all are paid robots not free....

thanks in advance....

jagankris

Hi,

I have googled and found there so many robots available. I want to know these robots work as profitable or not?

thanks in advance....
Robots just place the buy/sell orders to the trading platform - so for trade automation they are good.

But the toughest part is finding the consistent profitable trading strategy (algo strategy) to automate.

Last edited:

mohan.sic

Robots just place the buy/sell orders to the trading platform - so for trade automation they are good.

But the toughest part is finding the consistent profitable trading strategy (algo strategy) to automate.
:lol: Someone told me that there are many consistent strategies.
I think he must help ....

mohan.sic

Hi,

thanks in advance....
mafialive,

Its simple. If at all there is such robot no one would sell it.

But there are some ideas which will work for algo trading. Those ideas cant be implemented in manual trading. And again it cant be 100% algo.
Because any algo strategy can give consistent result only if it is put on ( strart ) at certain market levels . But the same algo strategy if allowed to trade the whole day may not give consistent results.

Last edited:

alroyraj

:lol: Someone told me that there are many consistent strategies.
I think he must help ....
Strategies come in different styles are for capturing volatility, trending systems, channel trading etc and these need to be matched with the correct stocks and back tested on historical data. Sometimes the strategy holds true for some time and then becomes unprofitable at which point some sell these . In any case you need to test these yourself before deploying live to market.
Every trader is different so basically we automate the strategies of ours that have worked before. The algorithms can identify these consistently then an execution provider like symphony or some robots plugin providers can provide . Or else we can get some private software firm like reborn sw or traderscockpit or some discount brokers tech team to help build the customised order placement system. If you personally know some of the robots providers that can be used as long as you know for what stocks or market it has been designed for. Some providers have designed good systems for commodities but doesn't give great results for equities. Besides mcx doesn't have algo restrictions like exchange approval.

mohan.sic

Strategies come in different styles are for capturing volatility, trending systems, channel trading etc and these need to be matched with the correct stocks and back tested on historical data. Sometimes the strategy holds true for some time and then becomes unprofitable at which point some sell these . In any case you need to test these yourself before deploying live to market.
Every trader is different so basically we automate the strategies of ours that have worked before. The algorithms can identify these consistently then an execution provider like symphony or some robots plugin providers can provide . Or else we can get some private software firm like reborn sw or traderscockpit or some discount brokers tech team to help build the customised order placement system. If you personally know some of the robots providers that can be used as long as you know for what stocks or market it has been designed for. Some providers have designed good systems for commodities but doesn't give great results for equities. Besides mcx doesn't have algo restrictions like exchange approval.
I understand. My substance is different and indirect. :)

mohan.sic

For that you need to have a basic understanding of difference between discretionary and mechanical systems :rofl:

:lol: keep your trading terminology for some newbies.

No use with us..dont worry..okay...

btw you can post one of those MANY succesful strategies .. some one could help in codng.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trump Algo & Automated Trading 0
F Forex 7
M Forex 2
J Forex 4
P Software 0