Rnrl

sudoku1

will touch 140 back this month, wait, long term investors need not worry., buy RNRL is a pure momentum stock so not short term trade advised
enjoy some stuff on RNRL in the thread 'rumour post on.....' posted 2day.;)

enjoy the down ward rally many enjoyed when it was in mania. I entered it in 90 and my plan was to exit at 100. but the mania din't allow me to exit.. Now i am looking to enter for more but the down trend is not allowing me to decide. Hope it will not cross 90 even if it does i will buy more.

sudoku1

enjoy the down ward rally many enjoyed when it was in mania. I entered it in 90 and my plan was to exit at 100. but the mania din't allow me to exit.. Now i am looking to enter for more but the down trend is not allowing me to decide. Hope it will not cross 90 even if it does i will buy more.
hopes never let us die & fear never let us live....!!!
stocks rise in hopes that the stock bought 2day will b others hat 2morrow....
the problem starts when the opponent refuses the hat....
MUSICAL CHAIRS.........!!!!:D

sudoku1

There is nothing wrong with the entry as long as u can exit with a minimum loss (SL concept)...
rightly said , if everyone could have predicted a top for rnrl , why should have trades taken place @ those LOFTY LEVELS.....
LOFTY ??
the TOP looks 'lofty' now....after the crash...but , if it would have rallied further , say to 350 levels....had not the sellers frustrated of letting it go cheaply....??
its human psycology which DECIDES the top & bottoms....
the same rnrl now looks pricey @ 150 levels which was PERCEIVED 2 b CHEAP EVEN @ 250 LEVELS when the tide WAS in its favour......:D

rightly said , if everyone could have predicted a top for rnrl , why should have trades taken place @ those LOFTY LEVELS.....
LOFTY ??
the TOP looks 'lofty' now....after the crash...but , if it would have rallied further , say to 350 levels....had not the sellers frustrated of letting it go cheaply....??
its human psycology which DECIDES the top & bottoms....
the same rnrl now looks pricey @ 150 levels which was PERCEIVED 2 b CHEAP EVEN @ 250 LEVELS when the tide WAS in its favour......:D
I totally agree with this statement. Its all about sentiments atleast in indian markets.

People join the mob very easily and when the mob leader runs away they find nowhere to run to.

I bought RNRL when it was around 30 rs. I knew someday it will rise. and it did. I had patience to wait for almost 1.5 years for it. Point is, that i did not do what everyone was doing at that time and bought RNRL ahead of other stocks.

You check fundamentally or technically, current price of all reliance group shares are very highly priced. If you closely analyse it is clear that they are robbing Indians. Just an example is Rpower, they are holding 200 crores shares not even worth Rs10 not even generating a single unit of power! and IPO given for just 13% with 450/-. Now their value increased 200*450 crores with poor Indian money. Till it reached Rs10 they are not going to lose anything!!!!!!!!!!!. So who is the loser? Think....
This is what happened to all shares in that group!!! Richer become more Richer!!!
Fran

RNRL is a momentum stock with no fundamentals which has decimated the capitals of gullible investors.
The stock at price 105 is very higly valued.
with it's litigations with RIL, govt. has sought to be a party which is detrimental for RNRL.

It may be a good stock for swing trader but very dangerous for investors.