rnrl call option 47.5 strike price

rkkarnani

hi there
i have brought 2 lots(Sept)of Reliance Naturals @ 45.6.Will i get my price before expiry(27 sept)
Pl guide me
Your Heading of the thread does not match the Text....
What is it about 47.5 Call option???

Can seniors guide : If after buying RNRL futures at 45.60 he sells Rs.50 call at say around Rs.1.50, Am i correct to say that he gains till the RNRL does not close below 44.10 and gain is max capped at Rs.5.60
Brokerage etc.not taken into account.

Wow!!! what a bulls eye!!! U hit the nail on the head but its a pity u squarred off! It's a pity that most of us would not have thought of buying even a [email protected] just 20 days back! a cool 1.8 Lac profit is 3 weeks! amazing is the power of options!!!:cool:

hi,
i have bought ACC call strike price 1200/- @premium 12/-Rs and it is to expire this week 27 sep 07
so please advise me, what to do to minimise loss? i have to sqr off option or wait till exiprey.

gv

hi,
i have bought ACC call strike price 1200/- @premium 12/-Rs and it is to expire this week 27 sep 07
so please advise me, what to do to minimise loss? i have to sqr off option or wait till exiprey.

gv
Hi,
Ur question in this thread is not fair anyway i will answer.
Since a breakout in Nifty heavyweights is happening one after other starting frm RIL,Tisco, Sbi etc., there is every possiblity for ACC to do the same but to take a call that it will take place before or on 27th sept. is just speculative!
The volume in options is very low in ACC, hence play options only in stocks where vol is high.
U could try to make up 10-15 Rs in ACC by going long in futures at lower levels intraday close to 1100-1130 levels and exiting near 1140-1150 levels intraday and keep the option open till end of expiry ( This strategy should have strict sl and at ur own risk!)

Good luck!:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
subodh9 Equities 7
A Equities 36
A Equities 11
P Options 6
R Introductions 0