Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

I think their customer support team is on strike or simply do not give a damn.
i dropped in some mails regarding account opening, i asked few questions and got some decent replies. then i asked for a demo of the platform, they asked for my contact number, i provided them(via email on 25/7/17) with a special request to call me only after 12pm, the email got acknowledged on 26th that too after 6pm. on 27th i dropped another email expressing my disappointment at their inability to contact a prospective customer. in the email i specifically expressed my concern for resolving customer complaints if they are treating/neglecting potential customers.
have not received any response yet. :(
I feel this video is useful

Someone from RKSV should develop eye for detail.

The mobile shown in above video is an iPhone, but with Android buttons.

Not saying that it matters for content educational video.
But this does imply that QC is missing on things which is going out to customers.

Raj232

Quality is missing in a lot of places. Most of the focus is only marketing, but the question that remains is whether is product being marketed is good enough ! Simple answer is : "Not yet", to be successful in the stock market, one has to have an edge which in this case is "technology". If the charts are not accurate, automation is not easily possible or costs are too high, it definitely wont last in the long run as all the trading accounts would go bust.

1. Real-Time Advanced option chain (refer: sharekhan and eSignal )

2. Indicators with "sound" alerts e.g. a beep when the supertrend indicator makes a crossover
3. Tax report / Capital gains report

are some of the essentials for any trader to be serious about investing and trading with that broker.

Although there has been "great improvement" with RKSV / UPstocks in the last few months there is still much left to be done before a trader can really rely on the trading platform with the idea that profit can be made over a period of time.

iTrade

Hi RKSV - My funds transferred are not reflecting in my upstox account. I am trying to reach customer care but no one picking up phone. What time the support starts in morning?
Is this the right number - +91-22-6130-9999

Edit: Call answered around 9:15. Resolved.

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
One click system is flooded already. Please make available the fully automatic system else its of very little use. Just giving you feedback what consumer wants.