Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi Traderji Members - I attended some chhota classes online training sessions from upstox/tradeacademy.in. I am writing this to tell that these live tranings/chota classes are really really insightful for each and every trader. I would recommend each member to take those sessions. They cost very little like rs.500 and are worth every penny. Specially new traders, traders making losses and even those in profit will learn from the sessions. All sessions are online.
I would like to thank Raghu and Prateek for sharing their knowledge and the contribution they are doing to the indian stock market. Just go for it as Rs.500 is nothing as it might save lakhs/thousands in trading for new traders/loss makers. Many of the webinars are free as well. After getting change to interact and hear with founders Raghu, it has induced a great deal of confidence in me that UpStox/RKSV is a good brand run by responsible people.
Yes, Chhota class is worth every penny. But, I am biased. I love TA

-MJ

iTrade

its online after paying Rs. 500? or offline.

I am more keen for an offline session.
Its online session and online payment. You also get a recording at the end of the session over email so that you can watch it anytime. You can also ask questions over chat during the session.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Yes, Chhota class is worth every penny. But, I am biased. I love TA

-MJ
Welcome back Prateek, so you joined hands with RKSV. Great job.

ONE OF THE MOST BAKWASS BROKER FIRM RKSV, I HAVE AND ACOOUNT ID 220167 FROM LAST WEEK I AM TRYING TO CALL CUSTOMERCARE 02261309999 BUT EVERYTIME ITS SAYS ALL OF THE REPRESENTATIVE IS BUSY AND GOSE ON SAYING EVERYTIME INFACT THEY EVEN DIDNT REPLIED MY EMAIN NEITHER CALL BACK , I ASLO POST MESSAGE IN THIS FORUM THAT WHILE I TRIED TO OPEN NEST PLUS CHART ITS SHOWING ERROR " CONFIGURATION ERROR PLZ RESTART NEST PLUS' EVERY TIME I LOGIN AND LOGOUT BUT NOTING HAPPEN.

ONE OF THE MOST BAKWASS BROKER FIRM RKSV, I HAVE AND ACOOUNT ID 220167 FROM LAST WEEK I AM TRYING TO CALL CUSTOMERCARE 02261309999 BUT EVERYTIME ITS SAYS ALL OF THE REPRESENTATIVE IS BUSY AND GOSE ON SAYING EVERYTIME INFACT THEY EVEN DIDNT REPLIED MY EMAIN NEITHER CALL BACK , I ASLO POST MESSAGE IN THIS FORUM THAT WHILE I TRIED TO OPEN NEST PLUS CHART ITS SHOWING ERROR " CONFIGURATION ERROR PLZ RESTART NEST PLUS' EVERY TIME I LOGIN AND LOGOUT BUT NOTING HAPPEN.
Hey mdabrar,

Tried calling you twice but not reachable.

Hey mdabrar,

Tried calling you twice but not reachable.
Drop an SMS at least, the delivery report will tell you whether the SMS was received or not, and provide alternative contact numbers too. This kind of complaint really shows the broker in a very bad light.

Sunnyraj

@RKSV - Any solution/input on this please ?

@RKSV , Request you to integrate studies on chart in multiple time frame on Upstox pro web.

for eg. If i draw support&resistance on Weekly chart, it should reflect on Daily chart and lower Tf.

Similarly any line plotted on Daily should reflect on lower intraday tf, but not higher than daily.

This is very imp for traders who use multiple Tf analysis and who look for higher tf levels to take trading decisions on lower Tf.

Pls pls bring this basic feature on the charts.

I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MUTIPLE PHN NUMBER AND EMAIL TWICE REGARDING MY PROBLEM TO RKSV AND ALSO WHENEVER I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMERCARE NUMBER ITS SAYS BUSY BUSY AND BUSY , INFACT THEY EVEN DIDNT REPLIED ME IN EMAIL WITH PROPER SOLUTION .

I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MUTIPLE PHN NUMBER AND EMAIL TWICE REGARDING MY PROBLEM TO RKSV AND ALSO WHENEVER I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMERCARE NUMBER ITS SAYS BUSY BUSY AND BUSY , INFACT THEY EVEN DIDNT REPLIED ME IN EMAIL WITH PROPER SOLUTION .

I think their customer support team is on strike or simply do not give a damn.
i dropped in some mails regarding account opening, i asked few questions and got some decent replies. then i asked for a demo of the platform, they asked for my contact number, i provided them(via email on 25/7/17) with a special request to call me only after 12pm, the email got acknowledged on 26th that too after 6pm. on 27th i dropped another email expressing my disappointment at their inability to contact a prospective customer. in the email i specifically expressed my concern for resolving customer complaints if they are treating/neglecting potential customers.
have not received any response yet. :(