Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

First - RKSV is now Upstox
Second - They don't have Unlimited Trading Plan Rs. 1947/-

This thread should be change its Title.

Contra

@RKSV/Upstox,

There's a problem in the MCX segment -- The contract of 5th Sep Silver has been missing on the Upstox platform for the last couple days. The data for that contract is blank. Please look into it.

Also, I've noticed that the data feed on the 15min TF tends to disappear without warning, during trading hours.

I AM FACING PROBLEM WITH RKSV NEST TRADER , WHEN I LOGIN INTO NEDT TERMINAL I AM UNABLE TO OPEN NEST PLUS CHART EVERY TIME IT GAVE ERROR ....CONNECTION ERROR PLZ RESTART NEST PLUS....

I AM FACING PROBLEM WITH RKSV NEST TRADER , WHEN I LOGIN INTO NEDT TERMINAL I AM UNABLE TO OPEN NEST PLUS CHART EVERY TIME IT GAVE ERROR ....CONNECTION ERROR PLZ RESTART NEST PLUS....

MY CLIENT ID IS 220167

Sunnyraj

@RKSV , Request you to integrate studies on chart in multiple time frame on Upstox pro web.

for eg. If i draw support&resistance on Weekly chart, it should reflect on Daily chart and lower Tf.

Similarly any line plotted on Daily should reflect on lower intraday tf, but not higher than daily.

This is very imp for traders who use multiple Tf analysis and who look for higher tf levels to take trading decisions on lower Tf.

Pls pls bring this basic feature on the charts.

@RKSV/Upstox,

There's a problem in the MCX segment -- The contract of 5th Sep Silver has been missing on the Upstox platform for the last couple days. The data for that contract is blank. Please look into it.

Also, I've noticed that the data feed on the 15min TF tends to disappear without warning, during trading hours.
Hi Contra,

We are sorry about that. Can you let us know if still your facing this issue?

Contra

Resolved now. Thanks!

By the way, I wanted to compliment you for all the good work at Trade Academy. The webinars and scanners are particularly useful. I look forward to seeing MCX webinars as well.

Hi,

It is now available in the Web version of Pro. You can activate the same from the chart settings.

It is named as "Price line".
Thankyou,
Good Job RKSV,

Also want to mention that, your developers missed the point where it should be like.

An actual LTP price line Or

A LTP line for Hinkin Ashi.

And so on... Renko..etc. ( Just gave you an example)

Otherwise excellent work by you, especially in regards to listening and implementing our feedback.

Also awaiting for full workspace option on mobile app.

Again good job rksv.

iTrade

Hi Traderji Members - I attended some chhota classes online training sessions from upstox/tradeacademy.in. I am writing this to tell that these live tranings/chota classes are really really insightful for each and every trader. I would recommend each member to take those sessions. They cost very little like rs.500 and are worth every penny. Specially new traders, traders making losses and even those in profit will learn from the sessions. All sessions are online.
I would like to thank Raghu and Prateek for sharing their knowledge and the contribution they are doing to the indian stock market. Just go for it as Rs.500 is nothing as it might save lakhs/thousands in trading for new traders/loss makers. Many of the webinars are free as well. After getting chance to interact and hear with founders like Raghu, it has induced a great deal of confidence in me that UpStox/RKSV is a good brand run by responsible people.

Last edited: