Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

@RKSV,

I'd like to be able to test commodities on Upstox as and when it's made available (right now I see only equities). I like the stability of NEST but Upstox clearly has more useful features for day traders and seems generally more flexible.

So when can we get to see MCX on that platform so that us non-equity traders can prime our expectations? Thanks.
Hey natjay,

Hope your loving trading on Upstox:)

We do understand that without MCX its becoming difficult but trust us when we say that it will be available mid January. Development team is already on it, post which it will be a seamless experience.

looks like requests regarding income tax compliant back office reports are falling in deaf ears :mad:
Hi copypasteaee,

Yes, its a feature in demand and tops our list. Our developers have already started working on this, we should release the initial version for F&O's by end of January. Equities would be shooting thenafter.

New version of upstox pro web launched today. You can now drag and drop scrips from watchlist to chart. Can also right click to open chart like before.

Check out the what's new tab on the login page.

Snake.Head

New version of upstox pro web launched today. You can now drag and drop scrips from watchlist to chart. Can also right click to open chart like before.

Check out the what's new tab on the login page.
Thanks UI is more fluid now
One suggestion Icon on top bar sensex and nifty and profit,add,notification icon can be small
Take too much space on top

Last edited:
Sir,
Your daily options turnover is very high. you can act as self clearing member with nse fo segment, so that you can give your clients cost advantage by reducing clearing charges ,just like another discount broker prostocks.Please consider

RKSV/Upstox

Earlier my problem of windows overlapping on maximizing was resolved by hard reset (ctrl + F5). But now when I resized my window according to my needs and try to maximize it again started overlapping. Hard reset is Not working now. Is this a general issue with new version?

RKSV/Upstox

Earlier my problem of windows overlapping on maximizing was resolved by hard reset (ctrl + F5). But now when I resized my window according to my needs and try to maximize it again started overlapping. Hard reset is Not working now. Is this a general issue with new version?
Hi BearsTruth,

This is something where we need your help to test and check that why is it happening this way. Can you PM us your contact details?

Hi BearsTruth,

This is something where we need your help to test and check that why is it happening this way. Can you PM us your contact details?
I will surely help you. You are a great company. I had emailed you and your executives are trying to resolve my problem. They probably will contact me again on Monday. Thanks for great support. :)