Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Re: cutting cord for small traders

Hey id4trade,

You are going to hate this answer but I'll have to tell you the truth.

The error you're seeing is on Nest PLUS and not on Nest. All Nest PLUS subscription services are paid fully to Omnesys and not to the broker. Furthermore, the Nest PLUS servers are not hosted at the broker end -- you connect directly to Omnesys.

For tech support, we can try to help you as much as possible and even connect you with the NEST Plus guys. We do it out of courtesy even though we don't gain anything from it. Unfortunately, these servers are not on our network at all and no possibility of us getting it here either.

If you don't use NEST Plus Charts, just delete it from your system and you won't face this issue on NEST Trader.

Let me know if that helps (somewhat).
That"s all you have to say on such a serious issue?

Technically it is manipulation of market by people who has given authority to distribute trading platform to masses, only given to chosen few on best faith.

Now they are using their this power to manipulate market to benefit some with profit sharing.

let me say it again that I do not know OMNESYS. I am your client and I know you and pay you.

Then why Harish repeated again again that its your internet issue and not NEST or NEST plus issue? And here you are saying it is omnesys issue, one of you is not communicating the truth.

While I tried to explain Harish, that on same internet and same hardware everything works on days when market is erratic or not in a unidirectional move. but he insisted that it is your internet issue.

Now I am sure that you guys give excuses of internet issue to each and every NEST error for no reason or the problems you don't want to solve or don't understand .

Give me a solution and not excuses.

saakk

test123 put a fresh square order

That"s all you have to say on such a serious issue?

Technically it is manipulation of market by people who has given authority to distribute trading platform to masses, only given to chosen few on best faith.

Now they are using their this power to manipulate market to benefit some with profit sharing.

let me say it again that I do not know OMNESYS. I am your client and I know you and pay you.

Then why Harish repeated again again that its your internet issue and not NEST or NEST plus issue? And here you are saying it is omnesys issue, one of you is not communicating the truth.

While I tried to explain Harish, that on same internet and same hardware everything works on days when market is erratic or not in a unidirectional move. but he insisted that it is your internet issue.

Now I am sure that you guys give excuses of internet issue to each and every NEST error for no reason or the problems you don't want to solve or don't understand .

Give me a solution and not excuses.
Solution is that we will be releasing Upstox Pro and pushing stuff that can keep up.

I don't think Omnesys is intentionally cutting off small traders during volatile times. What happens is that market data flows in much more rapidly during those times and the Plus servers are probably not able to keep up.

Will have a word with Harish and see if someone else can call you and clarify.

Last edited:

Hey id4trade,

You are going to hate this answer but I'll have to tell you the truth.

The error you're seeing is on Nest PLUS and not on Nest. All Nest PLUS subscription services are paid fully to Omnesys and not to the broker. Furthermore, the Nest PLUS servers are not hosted at the broker end -- you connect directly to Omnesys.

For tech support, we can try to help you as much as possible and even connect you with the NEST Plus guys. We do it out of courtesy even though we don't gain anything from it. Unfortunately, these servers are not on our network at all and no possibility of us getting it here either.

If you don't use NEST Plus Charts, just delete it from your system and you won't face this issue on NEST Trader.

Let me know if that helps (somewhat).
What exactly is the difference between NEST PLUS, NEST and NOW?

and how does one even delete that thing? I did not even realize that they were two separate things until 6 months after I had been using it.

I agree with id4trade's stand that he is your client and he should not have to chase any Omnesys (or BombMySys) for problems faced on software distributed by you. I know Omnesys developed the software but they should not be able to exert influence on your customers directly.

I don't think Omnesys is intentionally cutting off small traders during volatile times. What happens is that market data flows in much more rapidly during those times and the Plus servers are probably not able to keep up.

I am saying just opposite, they cut off when market is moving in uni-direction and restore when market go volatile.

Proof is that nest plus restored fully and started working fine after 2:45pm.
And for the entire day when market was going in clean upward arc, it remain unavailable to retail small traders.

Absolute forgery.

You have chosen a wrong path. I had high expectations of you. But very disappointed.

You have chosen to start developing web based platform first. Which is not feasible at its current technological form.

HTML and other web technologies are not there yet.

Quoting Mark Zuckerberg: "Our Biggest Mistake Was Betting Too Much On HTML5"

You can read more on this link, where he says betting too much on web apps instead of native apps was a big mistake.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/11/ma...ke-with-mobile-was-betting-too-much-on-html5/

My request is Instead of development of a fresh new app, acquire something like amibroker or a native charting app, that's all needed to give you an edge in this crazy competitive market.

Also make sure you get live Indexes on UPtox like tradable stocks, and not this one minute delayed candle thing as nest plus have.

Or at least release beta for testing purpose just with a working chart should do to start with.

Traders are loosing faith in you guys at a very rapid pace. you guys are not moving ahead.

Do some action fast.