Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

Key stone Backoffice feedback:

(1)There is no %gain/loss column in Profit/Loss report or in Holding section. a quick glance to this report would help to gauge the portfolio health.

(2)Ledger:

Whenever I transfer fund , it goes to F&O margin money . But I am doing an equity CNC delivery transaction here.

I see ledger shows fund credited to F&O margin money.
then ledger shows bill amount credited to F&O and then debited to NSE CM and then again debit bill amount. -

I see 4 entries ( cr , cr ,dr,dr) here where as I was expecting 2 entries (cr,dr) only.

This is cumbersome adjustment.

although final outcome i,e closing balance is same ...but I'm worried about the varying total debit & total credit stuff from tax perspective

(3)Do you have any Tax Ready report in keystone backoffice elsewhere? this report would show total charges , total P/L etc which is very much convenient for tax filing.

I would love to see a Tax Ready report in your backoffice. Most brokers are providing this report. If its there , please let me know the link so that I could take a look at it.

(4)Holding section does not show when the scrip was bought so I can not know how long I am holding the scrip from this report. This is inconvenient

(5)closing rate of scrip in backoffice is not updated in profit/loss report even in the morning. Please check

Last edited:

Snake.Head

(1)There is no %gain/loss column in Profit/Loss report or in Holding section. a quick glance to this report would help to gauge the portfolio health.

(2)Ledger:

Whenever I transfer fund , it goes to F&O margin money . But I am doing an equity CNC delivery transaction here.

then ledger shows bill amount credited to F&O and then debited to NSE CM and then again debit bill amount. -

I see 4 entries ( cr , cr ,dr,dr) here where as I was expecting 2 entries (cr,dr) only.

although final outcome i,e closing balance is same ...but I'm worried about the varying total debit & total credit stuff from tax perspective

(3)Do you have any Tax Ready report in keystone backoffice elsewhere? this report would show total charges , total P/L etc which is very much convenient for tax filing.

I would love to see a Tax Ready report in your backoffice. Most brokers are providing this report. If its there , please let me know the link so that I could take a look at it.

(4)Holding section does not show when the scrip was bought so I can not know how long I am holding the scrip from this report. This is inconvenient

(5)closing rate of scrip in backoffice is not updated in profit/loss report even in the morning. Please check
+1 for above i too face same issues.
Another feedback would kindly make it simple and easy to use.

Gonna check if we can implement it and get it done soon.
(2)Ledger:

The funds deposited are fungible and can be used across segments, so we collect all of them in one particular segment (FnO). From there, we do internal transfers (JV) to different segments whenever you trade.

Understand it's a bit confusing since you only trade in Equity delivery. Will see if we can simplify this.

But this surely will not have any impact on the taxation part.

The PnL report should do this for you. Here's more on the same: http://help.rksv.in/support/solutions/articles/22289-generating-reports-for-taxation. Let us know if it's missing anything.
Sometimes, people transfer shares from other DPs where we don't have the purchased value. Will look into implementing a method for holdings that you do buy from us.
Will take a look.

Thanks for a super set of comprehensive list of issues. We will try to resolve them soon.

Hi test123,

This is coming soon -- check out this screenshot (http://imgur.com/pmarm95) -- there is a new field % Chg Open Interest.
IMO the change of option should be displayed in
(i) nos, not %. If it number, then it can be visually scanned quickly. % would need to be calculated and then interpreted. Imagine the price chart being given as % change.
(ii) this should be column configurable in market watch

IMO the change of option should be displayed in
(i) nos, not %. If it number, then it can be visually scanned quickly. % would need to be calculated and then interpreted. Imagine the price chart being given as % change.
(ii) this should be column configurable in market watch
deleted by user

Last edited: