Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Is your backend still going to be dependent on omnesys?
Parts of it, yes, so that you can use both platforms seamlessly when we first launch.

Backend is a very broad term. We've broken it down a lot so that the bare minimum is being used on their end.

To keep it short, we never want to use the phrase "sorry it's because of the way our backend is programmed, we can't do it." Putting as much of the backend in our control as possible.

Yes, we have three other platforms lined up for launch. These are made exclusively by RKSV and those are on target for a few months. There's a crazy amount of improvements that we've focused on. What we've done is taken a radical approach to how you search, arrange and navigate through a trading platform.

Our goal was to create a trading platform that was world class and radically different from NEST. This was not what we were seeing with the desktop platform (based on M4) -- it still more or less resembled NEST with a skin slapped on it. On the frontend, we've beautiful high performance charts for mobile and web. On the backend, we're using hyperfast sockets to send live streaming data on all devices.

We've really written most of the stuff from ground up which is why it takes time.

Anyways, less talking, more launching. Hoping to push the teaser site in a month or so and beta testing shortly thereafter.
One issue I am currently facing is that the current omnesys web doesn't work at my office. You are saying something about fast sockets on the web. What are they? Will they work behind a company firewall on older browsers?

One issue I am currently facing is that the current omnesys web doesn't work at my office. You are saying something about fast sockets on the web. What are they? Will they work behind a company firewall on older browsers?
Targeting IE10+, Chrome, Firefox. Performance on Chrome will be blazing fast, the other two will also work. Sockets should work fine if you have those browsers. Omnesys web app uses Java applets which can flake out in offices. We're not using any of that.

@ love2trading u need SPAN margin + Exposure margin Rs: 18,968 + 11,962 = 30930 ....
it is advised if u have 60K in broker and another 30 K idle in Bank then only buy it and relax for 3 months .

Hey rksv i am your one of your customer.. Is it only me or all ppls face a flash blind issue in nest pulse...
It becomes hard for ppls like me who sit from 9:15 to 3:30 and stare at price

Any idea how to make Flashing stop in nest pulse ? Or the marker of Nest pluse are stupid ?Smiles

Last edited:
for intraday trading only!! (closing position at same day.. how much want.. pls tell me...)
Hi love2trading,

If you want to use Cover or Bracket orders, you'd need just Rs. 9857.60. If you use a regular order, you can buy one lot of TATAMOTORS with Rs. 15,705.50. These are rates as of today and can change in the future based on the stock price.

@ love2trading u need SPAN margin + Exposure margin Rs: 18,968 + 11,962 = 30930 ....
it is advised if u have 60K in broker and another 30 K idle in Bank then only buy it and relax for 3 months .

Hey rksv i am your one of your customer.. Is it only me or all ppls face a flash blind issue in nest pulse...
It becomes hard for ppls like me who sit from 9:15 to 3:30 and stare at price

Any idea how to make Flashing stop in nest pulse ? Or the marker of Nest pluse are stupid ?Smiles
Can you upgrade your NEST version?

Nest Plus MSI setup:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g81mu52pmidlmc/Final 2.9.4&1.9.4.zip?dl=0

If you have NT version above 3.10.57.99 version above 1.8.4 – Please use the 2.9.4 version

If you have NT version below 3.10.57.99 version below 1.8.4 – Please use the 1.9.4 version

Check your NT version and OS bit version (32 bit or 64 bit) before downloading the appropriate files.

Close your NEST Trader and uninstall NEST Plus / NEST Chart before installing the new package.