Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

This is absolutely true. I am also eagerly awaiting RKSV's platform but ready to keep more patience for a praiseworthy product.

I find the Keystone Back Office of RKSV as a good example of a likable offering.
complettelly true IT IS BETTER TO BE LATE THAN SUFFERING WITH A BAD SOFTWARE FOR CLIENTS AS WELL AS FOR BROKER BOTH RELATIONS GETS SPOILED. IF THERE IS BAD SOFTWARE THANKS

They were shooting for January launch anyway. No issue if their trading software is still not beta ready but they can at least share some details, give us a glimpse of their software.

They were shooting for January launch anyway. No issue if their trading software is still not beta ready but they can at least share some details, give us a glimpse of their software.
Our desktop trading software is going for approval in Feb. It's going through internal testing right now. It will come with Cover Order and BO will come later on. The desktop trading software will have a big focus on charts and scripted/algo trading.

Our web and mobile interfaces will be out in Q2 2015. We actually just released our iPhone NEST app -- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rksv-mobile-stock-trading/id952215243?ls=1&mt=8. We'll be making it public in a few days.

NJ23

The desktop trading software will have a big focus on charts and scripted/algo trading.
Fantastic! I have two questions:
Would that be full automation (either using your scripts or APIs)?
Can we run it on a virtual machine (VPS)?

Sir,
The IT department should treat traders turnover generated as a special category.There should be relaxation for traders for computing turnover or TAX audit requirement As the turnover is not real turnover only leveraged turnover. There should be hassle free legal compliance system for traders. My suggestion on behalf of traders community,your association(NSE brokers association) should give representation to The finance minister or cbdt or IT department for recognizing trading as a separate category.

Fantastic! I have two questions:
Would that be full automation (either using your scripts or APIs)?
Can we run it on a virtual machine (VPS)?
Hey NJ23,

Not full automation yet, but there will be a provision to use scripting and API to write your own algos.

Regarding virtual machines -- it's desktop software that runs on Windows -- you can run it on any Windows machines -- what advantages of running on a VPS were you thinking of?

ethan hunt

Sir,
The IT department should treat traders turnover generated as a special category.There should be relaxation for traders for computing turnover or TAX audit requirement As the turnover is not real turnover only leveraged turnover. There should be hassle free legal compliance system for traders. My suggestion on behalf of traders community,your association(NSE brokers association) should give representation to The finance minister or cbdt or IT department for recognizing trading as a separate category.
Yes, brokers / HNI should write to FM. Too much discretion given to IT AO wrt classification a trade as a business or an investment.

Also it is only ICAI that had set out advisory parameters to calculate the T.O. not CBDT.

ICAI calculates T.O in options = Profit figures + Loss figures + premiuim received even if the option was sq off.

Logically it is incorrect. Premiuim received should be considered only if option is written & expires worthless, not when sq off.