Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

@RKSV

I saw virtual money tab in your backoffice page.

Do you allow demo trading?
Haha no that was for something else. We tell everyone to use Keystone instead of the old Back office.

I am wondering if there is any Indian brokers providing demo trading with NEST/NOW or their own terminal.
They can even provide 15 mins delayed feed or ask a small fee to enable demo account but I find no one is providing *realtime (but 15 mins delayed)* demo account.

This will be tremendously useful to test out new strategies live without burning out huge sum of money.
We don't know any broker that lets you do demo trading using NEST. Definitely not using NOW. If you haven't checked out NSE Paathshaala, you can try that out. But, of course, it's not a full fledged trading platform with a delayed feed similar to FX platforms abroad.

Verde

Do you have any facility for a client to confirm his positions other than through Nest/Now?
Question for RKSV users--------- are you able to get through to them on phone easily?

Do you have any facility for a client to confirm his positions other than through Nest/Now?
Question for RKSV users--------- are you able to get through to them on phone easily?
Hey Verde!

What do you mean? We have a back office system that gets your positions/trades by the end of the day. But we use NEST/NOW as our trading platform. And yes, our guys do confirm your stuff over the phone. As mentioned on our site, we pick up calls within 30 seconds, usually a lot faster.

But yes, please ask our customers' opinion :)

Hey Verde!

What do you mean? We have a back office system that gets your positions/trades by the end of the day. But we use NEST/NOW as our trading platform. And yes, our guys do confirm your stuff over the phone. As mentioned on our site, we pick up calls within 30 seconds, usually a lot faster.

But yes, please ask our customers' opinion :)
Why is it that b.o reports are not real time like hdfc and ICICI?