Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

So whats this ARB finally ,, is it like they will mark ARB and all loss they will take care off after that ??
Not exactly sure. But I think the system just took the opposite position which technically locks in the P/L at the intraday cutoff time ie. 3:20 PM. This is because I think intraday orders are not supposed to be open after 3:20 pm. So the system took this as an anomaly and did what it had to do to technically "freeze" my position. Hope I am making sense because i am just guessing :)
This ARB order also did not reflect in my Contract Note and I kinda knew it won't.

@RKSV
I have closed my trading account with RKSV in July 2018 but still every month I am receiving email from NSE about Funds/Securities Balance.

I have writing to your customer care about this matter every month and they always told me that my account has been closed. If so, then why NSE is sending email to me.

So I am here to request to please inform to NSE that my trading account with RKSV SECURITIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED has been closed on end of July 2018 and they should not send me emails on this matter.
My trading ID was 158154.

Regards,
Sanjay Nagpal

iTrade

View attachment 32570

As you can see,

1. I DO TRADE WITH UPSTOX & not favoring another broker for no reason.
2. I am now unable to close any existing positions or modify/cancel any pending orders.

3. Current reply time is under 55 MINUTES

It's a joke for some & a real pain for others !!!

I am done with upstox for good!

They did it again today. Sent a sorry message and said ' All NSE cash and F&O intraday orders will be blocked for the day. Positions will be squared of at 3:00pm". My cover was in huge profit and was not even able to exit it for atleast 30 mins. Phone lines were busy all the time. When market is volatile these discount brokers are not reliable. One can really come in huge losses or vice a versa in such situation. Saying sorry two times makes it meaningless.

@RKSV
Today again I have received a mail from NSE on Funds and Securities Balance as on end of Jan-19 provided by RKSV SECURITIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
If my trading a/c with RKSV has been closed, then why are you sending this data to NSE.