Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Rkji

upstox3.png

I have to urgently go for a meeting & now that it is running in ok profit, its really aggravating that I cannot close the positions & today if they close my positions, I will again be charged Rs 20 per order like yesterday.

Well done, upstox!

Update : After many attempts, I was able to close running positions as well as limit sl pending orders but today makes
me opt for another discount broker where the nuisance is, comparitively, Less.

Fyers? (As they too have dartstocks platform) Will visit that thread now.

Last edited:
Upstox is becoming worse and worse and today was the most frustrating day...

I placed a OCO sell order for HINDUNILVR at 1792 but due to the glitch the order was Pending and was eventually filled at 1793.59.
I was not very happy about the server issues today and thought let me bail out and stop trading for today after the price touched the VWAP. But was not able to close the trade, just got an error that there were no open orders,which was weird.Then I noticed that the Buy leg of my OCO order was all Rejected. I dont know why.Contacted support and they said that it will be squared off automatically at 12:30, not to worry. But that didn't happen. I called and emailed support multiple times, seems like these people have no idea what is happening. Again got a notification that all orders will be closed at 3:00 pm. Nope... didn't happen.
I though maybe at 3:20 it will be force closed.

And this is what happened...

1.png

I called support and they said wait for 30 minutes. I did and it is still the same. I am fed up with these bozos. I have sent an email with all the screenshots. No response yet. Phone line is busy

Has anyone seen this before? Any idea what needs to be done?

superman

Upstox is becoming worse and worse and today was the most frustrating day...

I placed a OCO sell order for HINDUNILVR at 1792 but due to the glitch the order was Pending and was eventually filled at 1793.59.
I was not very happy about the server issues today and thought let me bail out and stop trading for today after the price touched the VWAP. But was not able to close the trade, just got an error that there were no open orders,which was weird.Then I noticed that the Buy leg of my OCO order was all Rejected. I dont know why.Contacted support and they said that it will be squared off automatically at 12:30, not to worry. But that didn't happen. I called and emailed support multiple times, seems like these people have no idea what is happening. Again got a notification that all orders will be closed at 3:00 pm. Nope... didn't happen.
I though maybe at 3:20 it will be force closed.

And this is what happened...

View attachment 32593

I called support and they said wait for 30 minutes. I did and it is still the same. I am fed up with these bozos. I have sent an email with all the screenshots. No response yet. Phone line is busy

Has anyone seen this before? Any idea what needs to be done?
Whats ARB product ?

Whats ARB product ?
I have no idea bro and that's what worries me. But I managed to find a PDF regarding Nest trader and found some info.

1547056418970.png

I dont like the sound of "carry-forward" :(
I have not yet received any response from the Upstox support team for my emails.Hopefully it will be squared off tomorrow without any issue . Upstox has lost my trust,even Zerodha was not this bad.

Whats ARB product ?
arbitration, same thing happened to me, i could not exit when at huge profit, at end of day squared off in loss and i saw some arb in my log, called them up, they said it is arbitration against any loss, today my balance has increased, made up for the loss and also bit more. It is some kind of instrument which I dont understand yet, but I think some kind of risk management strategy.