Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Flawless order execution is a must for intraday trading and I do not think ANY BROKER can come close to Zerodha.
Are you from Zerodha? No offense but this statement of yours makes me laugh. Ha ha ha LOL :D
Below are some posts, posted this week after facing issues with Z.
Zerodha down again, what the hell these people are doing??
Unable to login to Kite
Orders not going through in 'Pending Validation Status', Phone lines down.
same is happened with me..i dont know my order status
facing Gateway timeout error in KITE !!
Its 1st day of the week and we are facing problem like this...:confused:
is zerodha going bankrupt?.. can't login
Login to ZT(Nest) worked for me. Could place orders.
Looks like login issue today too. Frustrated
Anyways i withdrew all my money from Z yesterday. Earlier i requested them to move me to NOW which they didn't...so Bye Bye Zerodha.
No Discount Broker is safe because everybody uses same technological infrastructure, at times even same vendors. If you compare Z and RKSV, Z is far more worse than RKSV.
The basic thing is whenever active client participation increases OMS f%&ks be it RKSV, Z or whosoever.

Have been trading with RKSV,since 2012. But facing issues with their NEST - the last few months. Going to open an account with Fyers.

rejected syom:Co:auto square off executed 09-Jan-2019 13:03:23

Rkji

Dear,

I am NOT from Zerodha.

About a month ago, I was actively trading intraday with Zerodha, day in & day out since 6 months.

I never faced a SINGLE issue in KITE platform & seldom if I did, it was resolved WITHIN FEW MINUTES but it was so rare, I can't remember.

Now, ever since I started using Volume for stock selection , I needed good volume scanner & I did not wanted to use any code in Pi.

So I researched few platforms and found Dartstock to be apt & had a choice to open an account with Upstox & Fyers.

I chose Upstox & I've been happy with the way I could manage my orders after testing both the website & Dartstock terminals for more than a week.

I considered using two accounts , one for INTRADAY & other for SWING, so I chose upstox for intraday & zerodha for swing.

Now, if zerodha has been facing issues since 1 week or 2 weeks, I do not know as I have not been trading daily & one holding in it is since long.

But, TODAY, when I praised Zerodha, it was only after checking the KITE terminal & the customer care support efficiency.

BELIEVE IN ME, My Dear, in Zerodha, even if the terminal goes down, they will NOT switch off their phone support like the way upstox did today & now they are aggressively sending me messages to check how I am doing after no response on chat for more than 45 minutes & on phone their number was unreachable. Fine, the terminal connected to a feed may have an issue but if you dont get a turn around time from phone suppoprt as in how much time the issue MAY get resolved & your unable to control your risk, what will you feel?

I take my daytrading very seriously & risk management is something I can never compromise on due to fault of a broker who will NOT compensate for my loss.

So all brokers terminals using same feed may have a technical glitch, but what I unliked the most is,
SIMPLY SWITCHING OFF PHONE SUPPORT FOR MORE THAN 45 - 60 MINUTES as simple means to deal with high call volume.

Customer Care Support has to be functional at all costs, no matter what, atleast throughout trading hours. Period.

Maybe, I am over reacting due to this disappointing day but yesterday, do you remember high volatility message where in other brokers did not feel the same & close positions at 3 pm. As an intraday trader, we survive on volatility & at the most a broker usually does not allow to initiate fresh bracket order, OCO orders & warns about ensuring margin availability or position will be auto squared off but the broker does NOT reduce their allowed trading time specified by regulatory authorities.

Who is Upstox to decide they will close all positions by 3pm instead of usual closing time by other brokers of 3:20 Pm, here a lag of 20 minutes reduced my profits greatly & yesterday too I took the hit because of that. Correct me if I am wrong.

Upstox wrongly detected high volatility yesterday & even if they did initially in morning, by late afternoon, 2 hours before market close, market was rather trading in a range so they could have again increased time to regular 3:15 Pm . I checked with my other broker, Zerodha & they did NOT announce high volatility crap & you tell me if in your trading career, you have witnessed even once, that a broker on his judgement of high volatility has reduced the trading hours by 20 minutes ??? In intraday, 20 minutes is a hell lot of time !!!!

Anyways, after reading your message, I will consider giving upstox another chance since you pointed others faced issue with Zerodha too lately.

Thanks Man.

Are you from Zerodha? No offense but this statement of yours makes me laugh. Ha ha ha LOL :D

No Discount Broker is safe because everybody uses same technological infrastructure, at times even same vendors. If you compare Z and RKSV, Z is far more worse than RKSV.
The basic thing is whenever active client participation increases OMS f%&ks be it RKSV, Z or whosoever.

Rkji

My Brother,

you can laugh on me, I do not mind. I am glad I made you laugh rather :)

In my humble observation, I actively traded with Zerodha terminal for good 6 months & each & everyday, I maintain a trading journal too.

I just checked & except a SINGLE day where the glitch occurred, I have seriously NEVER noticed a flaw in logging in or order execution.
Zerodha has been awarded as the best discount broker of 2018, correct me if I am wrong.

Now what I did notice in KITE is that many times you are unable to login late night and gives an error message stating, msg_failure.

Call it my good luck that during hours I traded with KITE, it was simply a BREEZE. Period.

Anyways,

All Good Now,

Happy & Safe Trading

Rkji

upstox2.png

As you can see,

1. I DO TRADE WITH UPSTOX & not favoring another broker for no reason.
2. I am now unable to close any existing positions or modify/cancel any pending orders.

3. Current reply time is under 55 MINUTES

It's a joke for some & a real pain for others !!!

I am done with upstox for good!