RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me for a noob question, but I read somewhere that we need an demat account.

I am looking to purchase the shares and sell them on the same day, so for this I dont need demat account, I just need to open an account at RKSV, fund the account, buy and sell, yeah?

Excuse me for a noob question, but I read somewhere that we need an demat account.

I am looking to purchase the shares and sell them on the same day, so for this I dont need demat account, I just need to open an account at RKSV, fund the account, buy and sell, yeah?
Hi pankajjain,

Any activity in the Cash segment requires a Demat account... even if it is just for intraday. You don't have to open one with us however, if you have an existing Demat with a DP, you can just send us a copy of your client master copy from there and we'll enable the segment for you.

Hi RKSV

Can you please explain what is breakeven in your profit &loss calculator ?

Hi megapixel,

Sure. The breakeven is basically the amount you need to cover in order to not lose money on the trade. So in your example, you entered a buy price of 1066 and the breakeven came out to be 2.97. That means, to break even, you have to have a sell price of 1066+2.97 = 1068.97. If you type in 1068.97 as your sell price, your PnL comes exactly to 0.0. Any sell price higher than that will net you a profit.

By default, the breakeven works on the buy price. If you leave the buy price blank and fill in only the sell price, the breakeven will work in the opposite situation (i.e. what is the amount you need to buy at to not lose money on the trade). If you blank out buy price and enter a sell price of 1500, your breakeven shows 4.17. That means, your buy price needs to be 1495.83 (1500 - 4.97) or lower in order to breakeven or make money on the trade.

Let us know if that helps

megapixel

Hi megapixel,

Sure. The breakeven is basically the amount you need to cover in order to not lose money on the trade. So in your example, you entered a buy price of 1066 and the breakeven came out to be 2.97. That means, to break even, you have to have a sell price of 1066+2.97 = 1068.97. If you type in 1068.97 as your sell price, your PnL comes exactly to 0.0. Any sell price higher than that will net you a profit.

By default, the breakeven works on the buy price. If you leave the buy price blank and fill in only the sell price, the breakeven will work in the opposite situation (i.e. what is the amount you need to buy at to not lose money on the trade). If you blank out buy price and enter a sell price of 1500, your breakeven shows 4.17. That means, your buy price needs to be 1495.83 (1500 - 4.97) or lower in order to breakeven or make money on the trade.

Let us know if that helps
wonderful. That helped a lot. You explained very nicely. Thanks

Does a trading account through you support Nest Plus from Omnesys ? Meaning can we use Omnesys Nest Trader for charting and order execution ( POP up and manual confirmation type ) on the logic defined by us ? We will subscribe to Omnesys Nest Trader and pay their charges either through you or directly if you so desire.

Smart_trade

Shailu

hello in rk global for cash scrip trade charges is 999 per month only plus some 200-300 monthly charges than also less than 1947.
for cash trader which is the best
rk global or rksv.

Status
Not open for further replies.